Trump has a baby removed from rally in Virginia for crying

it was a Muslim baby

it's fine

He is just dropping every ball this week.

Politicians are supposed to kiss babies. Not run away with them or eject them from the premises.

trumpbabies2016.jpg

We need a Trump in every airplane and movie theater.

Complete non story.

But probably one of my favorite headlines of the election cycle.

lmfao - This guy is the biggest pussy I've ever seen. What a fucking cunt this loser is. Yuge bitch bitching about everything.

No one wants to hear your babies crying, people. Why the fuck would you bring them to a political speech? Morons.

Good on Trump. That's not the place for a baby. Just like a movie theater and a restaurant are two other places that aren't for babies. Either leave them at home or soak their binky in brandy so they'll shut up.

No one wants to hear your babies crying, people. Why the fuck would you bring them to a political speech? Morons.

Good on Trump. That's not the place for a baby. Just like a movie theater and a restaurant are two other places that aren't for babies. Either leave them at home or soak their binky in brandy so they'll shut up.

Politicians kissing babies is probably the oldest most well known meme in politics.

It's tradition to have your baby groped and kissed by politicians.

Last edited:
Trump's the only candidate that has the balls to expel a baby and that's why America loves him. As far as I'm concerned the only thing babies are good for is their back ribs.

The best thing about Trump is that you know he's not pretending to be someone he's not.

lol, it was almost like a chink in the hate armor, his ice-of-a-grinch heart on the verge of thawing for just a moment, but then he just told the baby to go to hell.

Probably should have just aborted the goddamn thing.

Obviously this is only the beginning. Tomorrow for Trump:

Back