Social Trump/FOX supporter didn't believe in COVID-19 and...well we know how this one ends.

Its actually kind of funny how the "The PC of the left is a sickness" crowd suddenly go into PC overdrive over dark humor.

Somehow this is terrible but the Darwin awards are funny.
Darwin awards ARE funny. How can you NOT laugh over stupidity like the two guys climbing into a Tiger enclosure to put a flower-neclace on a sleeping tiger. And, when the tiger wakes and catch one of them by the arm, the other kicks it on the nose.
Or someone proving how safe an old detonator-cap is by running high voltage through it -while holding it in his mouth.

Sometimes, no matter however much you might have preferred them not to have done it, laughing while shaking your head is the only appropriate response.

I see one person with a Trump shirt in this photo. They probably looked over the entire crowd for anyone with Trump gear on to focus on, or maybe they even paid him to stand there in a Trump shirt. American media is a joke, I don't know how you guys believe anything they say.

The recent protests clearly have a strong right political lean, and Trump himself is encouraging it. I’m sure there are a variety of whack jobs that show up at these protests, but there’s clearly a political lean.

27329850-8230031-image-a-22_1587149364722.jpg

trump-protests-coronavirus-lockdowns.jpg

27326356-0-image-a-16_1587140073773.jpg

You're lying, and maybe that's one of the reasons you've been wearing a perpetual piss belt.

It's insane how you know nobody was saying only liberals were ignoring these social distancing practices, rather that it seems to only be GOP governors and representatives urging on the reopening when we don't even have near sufficient testing.

While people are actually dying due to the President's incompetence.

Why does GOP governors urging reopening now, have to do with a guy going on a cruise on March 1st?

Darwin awards ARE funny. How can you NOT laugh over stupidity like the two guys climbing into a Tiger enclosure to put a flower-neclace on a sleeping tiger. And, when the tiger wakes and catch one of them by the arm, the other kicks it on the nose.
Or someone proving how safe an old detonator-cap is by running high voltage through it -while holding it in his mouth.

Sometimes, no matter however much you might have preferred them not to have done it, laughing while shaking your head is the only appropriate response.

Don’t get me wrong. I think they are funny. This guys death is sad, but no different than the people Sherdog mocks for relying on Jesus to cure their infection rather than going to the doctor to get antibiotics. To quote many a Sherdogger, “Play stupid games.......”

So, are people seriously saying that its only conservatives who are ignoring the stay at home orders?
No. Pretty sure this is squarely about MAGA morons who are protesting and believe COVID won't kill them because it's really just a Democrat hoax designed to ruin Trump.

If the “liberal” media was telling us that a plague was coming and that it would be devastating, why should anyone believe it? Joe Joyce had his skepticism.

On March 1, Joe Joyce and his wife, Jane, set sail for Spain on a cruise, flying first to Florida. His adult children — Kevin, Eddie and Kristen Mider — suggested that the impending doom of the coronavirus made this a bad idea. Joe Joyce was 74, a nonsmoker, healthy; four years after he opened his bar he stopped drinking completely. He didn’t see the problem.

“He watched Fox, and believed it was under control,’’ Kristen told me.

Eventually, Fox changed course and took the virus more seriously, but the Joyces were long gone by then. On March 14, they returned to New York from Barcelona, and the next day, before bars and restaurants were forced to close in the city, Joe Joyce went to work at JJ Bubbles for the last time.

He and his wife then headed to their house in New Hampshire. Their children were checking in from New York and New Jersey, and on March 27, when Kristen got off the phone with her father, she called an ambulance. He was wheezing. His oxygen level turned out to be a dangerously low 70 percent. On April 9, he died of Covid-19. The following day, Artie Nelson, one of his longtime bartenders at JJ Bubbles, and also in his 70s, died of the virus as well.

Seven days before he was admitted to the hospital, Joe and Kristen had an argument about the emerging public health crisis, which Kristen described as the only dispute she ever had with her father that she wished she hadn’t won. “He said, ‘Don’t you think this is fishy? Do you know anyone who has it? Do you know anyone who has died from it?’ And I said, ‘Dad, I don’t know anyone now, but give me a week and I bet I will.’”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/18/nyregion/coronavirus-jjbubbles-joe-joyce.html?action=click&module=Editors Picks&pgtype=Homepage&utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

I'm sure he felt smug sticking it to the libs when he got on that flight.

He must have been laughing at the snowflakes back home as he was strolling through Barcelona.

When he got back home I'm sure he was yucking it up presenting himself as "proof" that COVID-19 is a hoax.

I'm sure as he lay dying, he thought it was just the flu bro.

straight up blood on Fox News hands

No. Pretty sure this is squarely about MAGA morons who are protesting and believe COVID won't kill them because it's really just a Democrat hoax designed to ruin Trump.
So again, you believe its only conservatives who are wanting to go back out? I guess because one guy in a pic was wearing a Trump hat?

So again, you believe its only conservatives who are wanting to go back out? I guess because one guy in a pic was wearing a Trump hat?
No, I believe every single idiot protesting is a MAGA idiot.

Politicizing death is always a good time. Darn that FOX news for giving everyone Coronavirus.

We can certainly damn FOX news and the President for giving bad information, and should.

You are correct.
So, there's not a single liberal out on the beach in Florida? Not one Obama voter out there tired of the shut down demanding to get back out? None of those subways full of people in New York are democrats? We choose to only have issue with those that CNN shows us?

{<diva}

We can certainly damn FOX news and the President for giving bad information, and should.
But thats not what we're talking about here. We're talking about laughing at a person who died from a disease.

But thats not what we're talking about here. We're talking about laughing at a person who died from a disease.

No, we're talking about how he died because he believed the bad information he was given.

No, we're talking about how he died because he believed the bad information he was given.
Maybe you are. the rest of us are talking about the joy people find in zinging a Trump supporter because he died.

Maybe you are. the rest of us are talking about the joy people find in zinging a Trump supporter because he died.

Maybe the reason we're glad when people like this die is that they no longer are putting others in danger. One of the bartenders employed by the guy who owned the bar also died. He most likely got COVID from him

This asshole below is literally a deadly danger to others. His death means others will live.

AP_20110711387213.0.jpg

He is literally asking for it! If he dies, you damn right he's going to be mocked and laughed at.

GettyImages_1210398913.jpg

You know damn well a number of people from these crowds will be dead by June. None of this bullshit that they could not know better.

Back