Social Trump fires John Bolton

Oh, "Orange man bad" was your own genius creation? I had no idea who I was talking to.

Oh', does that sting? Must be some truth to it then.

Funny how you've drifted away from the point of the discussion, to whine about a phrase you don't like. Guess you got nothing in defense of lefties supporting forever wars, when it came to light that Trump wanted out of them, eh?

Oh', does that sting? Must be some truth to it then.

Funny how you've drifted away from the point of the discussion, to whine about a phrase you don't like. Guess you got nothing in defense of lefties supporting forever wars, when it came to light that Trump wanted out of them, eh?

You got it. Lefties want forever wars and Trump is a man of peace. Your erudition never ceases to amaze.

You got it. Lefties want forever wars and Trump is a man of peace. Your erudition never ceases to amaze.

Yeah, if you just ignore the constant belligerent posturing toward our rivals on twitter, the increase in drone strikes and collateral damage from them, along with decreased oversight over those strikes, and massive arms deals to the same nebulous middle eastern powers.

Trump is quite the dove.

You got it. Lefties want forever wars and Trump is a man of peace.

I think that has been proven, yes. Maybe don't shit on peace talks with hostile regimes, and pulling troops out of forever wars, and you won't be accused of such.

Yeah, if you just ignore the constant belligerent posturing toward our rivals on twitter, the increase in drone strikes and collateral damage from them, along with decreased oversight over those strikes, and massive arms deals to the same nebulous middle eastern powers.

Trump is quite the dove.

And when Congress tried to stop sales to SA that are being used in Yemen Trump vetoed the bill

Yes. There is nothing they won't criticize Trump over. Not even firing Satan himself.

Case in point:

Already looking for a reason why this was a bad call.
That guy's a 40 year old man in community college. You have to make allowances.

Looks like the move now for TDS isn't to defend Bolton like they have for MS13 and North Korea, but to retroactively criticize the hire in the first place that has now been terminated. Sucks for Bolton, because getting fired by Trump was his best chance to at least get support from the TDS crowd, but instead he's sitting at the no support from either side that he's always had and instead we just have to pretend that Trump was a big fan of the guy he fired.

That guy's a 40 year old man in community college. You have to make allowances.

Looks like the move now for TDS isn't to defend Bolton like they have for MS13 and North Korea, but to retroactively criticize the hire in the first place that has now been terminated. Sucks for Bolton, because getting fired by Trump was his best chance to at least get support from the TDS crowd, but instead he's sitting at the no support from either side that he's always had and instead we just have to pretend that Trump was a big fan of the guy he fired.

All Bolton has to do is call Trump stupid in a tweet, and the left will praise him as a hero.

All Bolton has to do is call Trump stupid in a tweet, and the left will praise him as a hero.

Behold, the heroes of the left!

Mattis: "Like a 5th grader"

Kelly: "an idiot"

Mnuchin: "Idiot"

Priebus: "idiot"

Cohn: "dumb as shit"

McMaster: "dope"

Bannon: "like and 11 year old child"

Tillerson: "fucking moron"

Good fuck Bolton. Should have never been hired in 1st place. I'm legit surprised that we didn't bomb Iran or NK under his watch.

Bye bye John...
Sorry you didn't get your world war.

Just about everyone agrees Bolton is terrible and are thankful he didn’t convince Trump to take erroneous actions.

But there’s a big picture problem here. He’s the 3rd to go in less than 3 years. Trump is not hiring good people. And does anyone think someone who is highly qualified with a solid reputation wants this job? Trump isn’t only looking for objective views on keeping the world safe. You can be fired if you didn’t like his photo op with brutal dictators!

Trump is so toxic I fear good people don’t want important positions.

Now that's good news. The world is more peaceful with him out.

What if their disagreement has nothing to do with foreign policy and everything to do with Trump's behavior recently?
I highly doubt that. Bolton is a raging neocon. He's a fucking psychopath. He wants to take on Russia, Venezuela, Iran and Syria at the same time. It's insane.

Seriously? I know you're not the brightest bulb around here, but those aren't supportive of Bolton, like, at all. They're more disparaging of the potus if anything.
That's either ignorance or TDS. Bolton is a thousand times more dangerous than Trump. Trump was protecting us from Bolton's worst instincts, not the other way around.
Just to be clear, I mean it's ignorance or TDS on the part of the people making those comments, not on Higus. Sorry if there was any confusion.

Back