Social Trump faith advisory board member Kenneth Copeland laughs manically on hearing Biden win

Notice how lots of Trump's loyal henchmen (Pompeo, intelligence services and this guy) are scoffing at Biden's winning "unofficially" and Pence on vacation which tells us that he's not concerned about his boss or losing his position.

They must know something we don't, hence showing confidence.

We can assume dozens sitting in the highest echelon are also behaving the same way behind close doors.

Don't get too excited Biden fans.

This dude is the creepiest looking person I've ever seen. Not like in a "looks like he might be guilty or hiding something sinister" kind of way, but in a literal "babies cry and dogs bark when they see his face" kind of way. Like, having his normal face pop up on a screen would be considered a "jump scare". This dude's normal facial expressions would come off as hammy and overacted if he were in some kind of horror movie about a dangerous cult of fanatical rednecks.

Notice how lots of Trump's loyal henchmen (Pompeo, intelligence services and this guy) are scoffing at Biden's winning "unofficially" and Pence on vacation which tells us that he's not concerned about his boss or losing his position.

We can assume dozens sitting in the highest echelon are also behaving the same way behind close doors.

What's the weather like in Copeville ?

Liberal comedians couldn't make this shit up if they tried...

-
Televangelist Kenneth Copeland was an advisor to Trump in 2016 and was also on Trump's evangelical advisory board. Recently he stated the media said Biden won and followed up the statement with a long drawn out laugh.

Kenneth Copeland also said Trump surviving Covid-19 proves that Christians are immune to the virus. So does this mean the 225K-250K Americans who have died Covid-19 weren't Christians? Does this mean Herman Cain was not a Christian? Does this mean all the people who have died in Northern Italy and elsewhere in Europe weren't Christians ?

Conservative Pastor Says Trump Proves Christians Are Immune to COVID

https://www.newsweek.com/kenneth-copeland-trump-christians-immune-covid-trump-1542913

Kenneth Copeland is a millionaire, with his own private jet and a mansion valued at $6.3 million which is classified as a tax exempt parsonage.

---

Covid-19 , I blow the Wind of God on you !!

Holy shit, I saw the clip but didn't know this is what he was laughing at.

I get that he's a grifter POS, but it's wild to me that all of his parishioners are necessarily pro-Trump/anti-Biden.

Like....Trump is a lying, cheating, grifting, whore-banging, wife-cheating sack of shit.

Holy shit, I saw the clip but didn't know this is what he was laughing at.

I get that he's a grifter POS, but it's wild to me that all of his parishioners are necessarily pro-Trump/anti-Biden.

Like....Trump is a lying, cheating, grifting, whore-banging, wife-cheating sack of shit.
Televangelists churchers / mega churches are very cultish. I got a distant relative who attends Benny Hinn's church, and this fella is a engineer so I would assume he is somewhat mentally competent so it just astounds me he would fall for that Benny Hinn shit.

No sheeples in that church, just pure intellectual red pill free thought

Yesh! Thats what I thought.
But can you imagine the potential riots if lets say the SC overturned the elections?

Televangelists churchers / mega churches are very cultish. I got a distant relative who attends Benny Hinn's church, and this fella is a engineer so I would assume he is somewhat mentally competent so it just astounds me he would fall for that Benny Hinn shit.

Back