Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

lol @ "true anti-semitism". A specific hatred of Jews has been directed at them which predates Christianity for hundreds of years.

So there was a divide within the church over support for GD? So you're admitting the church DIDN'T support them? That's good.

When referring to anti semitism, in it's most serious form, scholars deal with it from the new testament on. That is the jumping off point. Before then, yes, the Jews faced destruction and extirpation, but this was the overwhelming norm in their tribal stage of development, surrounded by other tribes with different gods and customs.

Anti semitism is the specific hatred of Jews, both as an ethnicity and a religion, both working in tandem.

Golden Dawn and the Church come together whenever they have a common enemy, like anti non Orthodox adoption, abortion and homosexual issues. That's enough support from both sides to safely fuck them both off.

The swastika? That's an ancient symbol that can be found all around the world, with the oldest examples found in Europe.

Here's the Germanic version:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika_(Germanic_Iron_Age)

Nothing was stolen.

The symbol you posted is an ancient Greek artistic design. You proved nothing by posting it.

The Nazis also stole rafts of their symbolism from Roman and Hellenic sources. Like everything else.
440px-Jain_Prateek_Chihna.svg.png

Nice try. We start seeing the swastika in Germany in the Iron Age, around the late 1st century at the earliest.

The symbol has been in Jainism, Buddhism, and other Asian religions at hundreds of years BC. The are also Middle Eastern, most notably Persian depictions of the swastika that predate Germanic use by hundreds of years. If you read the wiki you posted, and any of it's links on the symbol, you would know this.

The Nazis also stole rafts of their symbolism from Roman and Hellenic sources. Like everything else.

So they stole from other Europeans? OMG

Nice try. We start seeing the swastika in Germany in the Iron Age, around the late 1st century at the earliest.

Right, so then the Swastika was present in Germany without the Nazis having to 'steal' it from Jains or anyone else. What do you mean "Nice try"? I said the oldest examples of the swastika can be found in Europe, for example in Ukraine & Bulgaria. I didn't mean the oldest example can be found in Germany.

Swastika carved in a mammoth tusk, found in Ukraine, 15,000 years old:

CdaDC1LUEAEBei4.jpg

Pottery found in the Devetashka cave, Bulgaria, 8,000 years old:

gallery_286930_1923_0.jpg

The symbol has been in Jainism, Buddhism, and other Asian religions at hundreds of years BC.

Same for Europe. And I gave examples of it which predate those Asian examples by literally thousands of years.

The are also Middle Eastern, most notably Persian depictions of the swastika that predate Germanic use by hundreds of years. If you read the wiki you posted, and any of it's links on the symbol, you would know this.

I did read the link, but my point wasn't that the oldest example of the swastika can be found in Germany, I just said 'Europe'. But I've expanded on that above, giving examples from Ukraine & Bulgaria which are by far the oldest in the world. And you've admitted yourself that the swastika was present in Germany a long time ago (whether it's not as old as Asian use of it is irrelevant), therefore Nazis didn't need to steal anything. I don't know why you're having difficulty with this.

When referring to anti semitism, in it's most serious form, scholars deal with it from the new testament on. That is the jumping off point. Before then, yes, the Jews faced destruction and extirpation, but this was the overwhelming norm in their tribal stage of development, surrounded by other tribes with different gods and customs.

Trying to 'destroy' other tribes was the norm in the middle ages too. Your argument = void.

If you can't see the resemblance to a swastika that's a you problem not mine .

It's an ancient Greek symbol you dumb dumb.

Street art from Rhodes:

Rhodes_meander_hg.jpg

Greek temple:

5bf7690267d99be227e0ea45f475992d.jpg

Greek clay idol:

2011_12_03_35.jpg

Greek pottery:

2011_12_08_007_a.jpg

Trying to 'destroy' other tribes was the norm in the middle ages too. Your argument = void.

How would that void my argument? The fact that tribes killed their neighbors at all times seems to buttress my idea of Jews not being uniquely implicated as to constitute what we would call anti semitism.....

So they stole from other Europeans? OMG

Right, so then the Swastika was present in Germany without the Nazis having to 'steal' it from Jains or anyone else. What do you mean "Nice try"? I said the oldest examples of the swastika can be found in Europe, for example in Ukraine & Bulgaria. I didn't mean the oldest example can be found in Germany.

Swastika carved in a mammoth tusk, found in Ukraine, 15,000 years old:

CdaDC1LUEAEBei4.jpg

Pottery found in the Devetashka cave, Bulgaria, 8,000 years old:

gallery_286930_1923_0.jpg

Same for Europe. And I gave examples of it which predate those Asian examples by literally thousands of years.

I did read the link, but my point wasn't that the oldest example of the swastika can be found in Germany, I just said 'Europe'. But I've expanded on that above, giving examples from Ukraine & Bulgaria which are by far the oldest in the world. And you've admitted yourself that the swastika was present in Germany a long time ago (whether it's not as old as Asian use of it is irrelevant), therefore Nazis didn't need to steal anything. I don't know why you're having difficulty with this.

I stand corrected. My point stands, though. Hitler insisted upon the superior nation of Germany, it's totems, culture, myths, etc, yet he lifted symbols and odd blood myths from other peoples. His obsession with Nordic blood rites, alongside Himmler, was odd.

Back