Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

People see only the Catholic Church. They are probably the worst corporation in the history of humanity. But protestants get in on the action. Look at Uganda, where Scott Lively dreamed up, and their government implemented, the kill all the gays bill.

It's always weird to me when catholics and Protestants insist each other are not christians, while spinning down the drain of madness they both occupy in the same way.

Yeah so much hipocrisy this made me despise religion as a whole.

Maybe those people you dislike look at the incredible contributions people from shithole countries give to America, and don't even need the cathartic moment of "Am I a cunt? Damnit, I think I'm a cunt."..............

No doubt that immigrants in general make great contributions to countries. But ones from "shithole" countries rarely contribute anything but ghettos and drug trafficking.

No doubt that immigrants in general make great contributions to countries. But ones from "shithole" countries rarely contribute anything but ghettos and drug trafficking.
Trump was referring to African countries.

In 2015, 35 percent of black immigrants from Africa age 25 and older have a college degree and only 30 percent of Americans had a college degree. Trump’s support among uneducated Americans played a vital role in him securing the presidency. Throughout his campaign Trump railed against and demonized American immigrants who were “taking” American jobs, but he always neglected to mention that on average they were more qualified and better educated than their American counterparts.

As of 2008, African immigrants make up 4.6 percent of the 65,000 immigrants serving in the U.S. Armed Forces. Latin American and Caribbean immigrants make up 38.7 percent. As of 2016, there are also over 511,000 immigrant veterans. Mexican immigrants make up 16 percent, and Haitians 3 percent of our immigrant veterans. Of our immigrant veterans, Hispanics and blacks make up 30 percent and 13 percent respectively.

To assimilate is important in my opinion.

I would enjoin you to look at the education rates among African immigrants from the most poor nations in the continent. See what happens when they come here, and are put into african american communities.

When you look at the data, you don't make foolish blanket statements.

I would enjoin you to look at the education rates among African immigrants from the most poor nations in the continent. See what happens when they come here, and are put into african american communities.

When you look at the data, you don't make foolish blanket statements.

You generalized about Africa not me. I referenced Somalia.

You generalized about Africa not me. I referenced Somalia.

And yet, you brought one example when the overwhelming majority of immigrants from these countries educate themselves in the US, and at higher rate than native born Americans. Odd.

And yet, you brought one example when the overwhelming majority of immigrants from these countries educate themselves in the US, and at higher rate than native born Americans. Odd.

I'm from Canada so I can only speak to the somali immigrabnts here. They, and Jamacians, and a few other groups don't integrate at all. They just ghettoize and form gangs.

A. Not every "leftist" thinks Islam is a religion of peace. To say they are, is childish.

Oh great, another 'not all' response. Can never have enough of those. So insightful.

B. Christianity, while not near the problem is at this moment, is still a huge problem [...] supporting fascist movements in Greece

???????????????????

I'm from Canada so I can only speak to the somali immigrabnts here. They, and Jamacians, and a few other groups don't integrate at all. They just ghettoize and form gangs.
We had mixed results with Somalis here in Maine. Some did pretty well, some integrated. Others just stood on the street corner, glaring at everyone. Most of those who don't integrate can't last up here in the north though.

In my experience, African immigrants tend to be more conservative than African Americans. Some may even vote Republican if they did not feel unwanted by their party.

Oh great, another 'not all' response. Can never have enough of those. So insightful.

???????????????????

The not all Muslims response is an obfuscation tactic based in response to blanket generalizations.

Blanket statements and nonsense like your critique do nothing for anyone.

The not all Muslims response is an obfuscation tactic based in response to blanket generalizations.

Blanket statements and nonsense like your critique do nothing for anyone.

Your 'not all' response was a 'not all leftists' response, not a 'not all Muslims' response. And I never even made a blanket statement about 'all Muslims'.

You didn't explain what you meant by this: "B. Christianity, while not near the problem is at this moment, is still a huge problem [...] supporting fascist movements in Greece"

What a silly thread. Do any of the left wing posters really think any of the right wing posters on here are like that lady in the video above? And do any of the right wing posters on here really think the lefties here approve of the rape gangs in the UK and shit?

Nothing productive happens here. Just a bunch of people on both sides who should be above this shit lumping everyone on the other side in with the worst examples they can find on YouTube and radicalizing each other by fomenting an environment of hatred and bigotry.

I try to be fair on here and concede when I'm wrong, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and instead of acknowledging it, the lefties just ignore the concession and pile on. I know it happens in the other direction too.

What purpose does this forum serve at this point other than to take the couple hundred guys who post here and push them further to their respective sides of the political divide and piss everyone off?

Your 'not all' response was a 'not all leftists' response, not a 'not all Muslims' response. And I never even made a blanket statement about 'all Muslims'.

You didn't explain what you meant by this: "B. Christianity, while not near the problem is at this moment, is still a huge problem [...] supporting fascist movements in Greece"
The greek orthodox church has a long history of anti semitism and supporting fascist groups, most lately golden dawn.....

What a silly thread. Do any of the left wing posters really think any of the right wing posters on here are like that lady in the video above? And do any of the right wing posters on here really think the lefties here approve of the rape gangs in the UK and shit?

Nothing productive happens here. Just a bunch of people on both sides who should be above this shit lumping everyone on the other side in with the worst examples they can find on YouTube and radicalizing each other by fomenting an environment of hatred and bigotry.

I try to be fair on here and concede when I'm wrong, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and instead of acknowledging it, the lefties just ignore the concession and pile on. I know it happens in the other direction too.

What purpose does this forum serve at this point other than to take the couple hundred guys who post here and push them further to their respective sides of the political divide and piss everyone off?
nice post

The greek orthodox church has a long history of anti semitism and supporting fascist groups, most lately golden dawn.....

Do you ever question why 'anti-semitism' exists? And Golden Dawn isn't fascist. There also isn't a connection between GD and the Greek Orthodox church.

Do you ever question why 'anti-semitism' exists? And Golden Dawn isn't fascist. There also isn't a connection between GD and the Greek Orthodox church.

Anti Jewish sentiment, aside from them being a tiny tribe surrounded by other tribes, started with the Christian church, and has been perpetuated since, most especially within the Muslim world for the last 100 years in particular. Religious Jews, until about 150 years ago, colluded in a way with this, by seeing themselves as different and superior as a race. Aside from the hardcore Hasidic Jews, the racial superiority thing is largely tossed into the scrap heap by Jews, both secular and practicing.

The Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, Catholic, etc. Wherever there is a pope or some absurd hat wearing hierarchy, there always seems to be a refulgence in the want for fascist movements by said church.

Can't surmise anything from this shit. It's not like the Greek Orthodox Church has a history aligning with fascist movements....

Back