International Trump cancels secret meeting with taliban

The *clown* show goes on

Had to punch that up for you...

Sadly. :(

Man, I wanted this administration to do so WELL! When the President has good leadership, we all win... But this?

This is a new level of crazy.

Yes, this will greatly help the non-Taliban civilians in Afghanistan..
When was the last time the average civilian over there got into a fire-fight with the Taleban upon noticing them and managed to thwart an attack?

So it goes back to being ruled by tribal warlords, as it has for thousands of years.

Yeah, I'm good with that.

Won't happen though, because we are there for metal.

1000s of years? It was a monarchy until 1973 then a republic until 1978 and then the wars started.

Last edited:
Imagine telling a Conservative five years ago that they would end up trying to defend the fucking Taliban on American soil close to the anniversary of 911...

But here we are... Thanks Trump.

1000s of years? It was a monarchy until 1973 then a republic until 1978 and then the wars started.

Dude, from what I hear most people that live in Afghanistan don't even know that is the country they are from. If asked where they are from, they give their tribe name. Most have never seen a Afghani flag.

It is literally still a tribal society.

Dude, from what I hear most people that live in Afghanistan don't even know that is the country they are from. If asked where they are from, they give their tribe name. Most have never seen a Afghani flag.

I'd need a source on that. Im sure if you asked what country they are from, they will say Afghanistan. Since most people have relatives that live abroad, its practically impossible that most Afghans dont know which country they reside in.

I'd need a source on that. Im sure if you asked what country they are from, they will say Afghanistan. Since most people have relatives that live abroad, its practically impossible that most Afghans dont know which country they reside in.

Live abroad?

Go to the WR veterans thread, and ask them.

It's hear say, but it's hear say from every veteran I have ever talked to about it.

Live abroad?

Go to the WR veterans thread, and ask them.

It's hear say, but it's hear say from every veteran I have ever talked to about it.

Lol tall tales. Its the modern day version of 'here be dragons, trust me ive talked to sailors who confirmed it'.

You live in a western bubble. Listen to OBL tell you how the strength of the Afghani people is their border line stone age society.

You sound naive and gullible. Relax. People knew which country they lived all the way back in pre-modern times lol. The linguistic problems alone make what you're saying improbable. We've already established what you're saying is mostly an assumption and a few people's anecdotes.

You sound naive and gullible. Relax. People knew which country they lived all the way back in pre-modern times lol. The linguistic problems alone make what you're saying improbable. We've already established what you're saying is mostly an assumption and a few people's anecdotes.

You sound like you want to know what you are talking about, but don't.

If you ask most Americans where they are from, you will get a city or state.

Back