Elections Trump Campaigned on Mexico Paying for the Wall. Now He Says He 'Obviously' Didn't Mean It.

Trump supporters are all in until 2024. They hold Trump to no standards. They'll let him get away with anything.

Towards the end of Obama's 8 years progressive dems turned on him for droning people. Repubs seem to be fine with Trump cozying up to the Saudis and Russia.

Howard Stern: Trump's border wall a campaign promise for 'morons'

Stern is a colossal P.O.S. , but he was friends with Trump for a long time .

“The wall’s a problem because it’s a waste of money, even Donald knows that,” Stern said on his SiriusXM radio program. “You gotta know Donald a bit to understand what’s going on here. The wall’s a simplistic answer to our problems with immigration. It’s something that, you know, morons can get behind because they’re like, ‘Oh yeah, if you build a wall no one can get over it.’ But it’s not that simple.”

“Even Donald’s not into this wall. It’s just he’s embarrassed because he can’t get it, and Rush Limbaugh shamed him,” Stern told his listeners, referring to the conservative radio commentator.

-

I specifically chose the Wa Examiner cause it is rightwing.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...mps-border-wall-a-campaign-promise-for-morons

Trump supporters are all in until 2024. They hold Trump to no standards. They'll let him get away with anything.

Towards the end of Obama's 8 years progressive dems turned on him for droning people. Repubs seem to be fine with Trump cozying up to the Saudis and Russia.
If only Trump supporters were honest like Ann Coulter. Coulter was one his earliest and biggest supporters, but she is not like these Trump nuthuggers, she will call him out when he doesn't deliver.

If you watch the video Trump is doing that thing where he implies Mexico will pay for it indirectly though trade. Nothing new.

I remember back when were discussing the election here, many conservatives mentioned they were voting for Trump to give a fuck you to Clinton and establishment politics, it's not that they didn't know Trump was bullshitting; they knew and thought it was worth it anyway. It's very convenient when you're a lefty to just paint all Trump supporters as retards to make yourself feel superior, when that's obviously not the case.

Howard Stern: ....
“The wall’s a problem because it’s a waste of money,... The wall’s a simplistic answer to our problems with immigration. It’s something that, you know, morons can get behind because they’re like, ‘Oh yeah, if you build a wall no one can get over it.’ But it’s not that simple.”

tenor.gif

1. He wasn't "my" Obama dude, I never voted for him. Time to take your assumption generator to the shop, it's clearly on the fritz.

2. Show some respect to Trump's name by capitalizing it you godless heathen.

3. The Mexico trade deal $$$ have already been spent on massive corporate tax cuts. Unless Trump renegotiates an even better deal with Mexico or gets that ballyhooed one-off check, Mexico ain't paying for a single foot of that wall.
calm down, take a breath, BREATHE...

Here's the point so many liberals don't get, let's say hypothetically mexico doesn't pay for the wall (they will!) it is still worth the $5 billion investment because we spend at least $30 billion on illegal immigrants EVERY YEAR.

The Wall is peanuts in comparison. Wake up people! Use your brain.

“When during the campaign, I would say ‘Mexico is going to pay for it,’ obviously, I never said this, and I never meant they’re gonna write out a check, I said they’re going to pay for it. They are,” Trump said.

Here's the point so many liberals don't get, let's say hypothetically mexico doesn't pay for the wall (they will!) it is still worth the $5 billion investment because we spend at least $30 billion on illegal immigrants EVERY YEAR.

The Wall is peanuts in comparison. Wake up people! Use your brain.
You are not using your brain if you think the Wall will cost only $5 billion.
Consider how long the Wall needs to be and government contracts.

"Nobody really takes him literally."

Also,

"Trump tells it like it is."

You are not using your brain if you think the Wall will cost only $5 billion.
Consider how long the Wall needs to be and government contracts.
Again, USE YOUR BRAIN! Even if the wall costs $20 billion whatever the #, we still spend FAR MORE every year on illegal immigrants.

Tell me, why do you support open borders? Tell the truth.

Towards the end of Obama's 8 years progressive dems turned on him for droning people.
Repubs seem to be fine with Trump cozying up to the Saudis and Russia.
Lmao no they didn't.

No shit I would love to play a simple game of Monopoly with this business wizard

I bet I would mop the floor with him

NVM we would try to trade properties and he would stall the game for 22 days or more "negotiating"

his supporters will come out with a conspiracy theory

Back