Crime Trump asked acting AG Whitaker to put US attorney in charge of Cohen investigation despite recusal

Since the NYT is failing, it's no surprise they put out this garbage. Sad!

Nah. I have common sense

The funniest part is the analogy he used. Trump could eat a baby, and they would say he's taking a stand against cannibalism. They're that clouded in their judgement, having fallen for the easiest to spot con man in history.

The funniest part is the analogy he used. Trump could eat a baby, and they would say he's taking a stand against cannibalism. They're that clouded in their judgement, having fallen for the easiest to spot con man in history.

Ya I didn’t even bother really engaging with him. I was a big Obama supporter and the minute he admitted to sexually assaulting women like Trump
did I would have been out. I would have also been off the Obama train if his campaign manager, national security advisor, his personal lawyer and others were all convicted of felonies or if he lied about everything he said.

Something about the right needing a daddy, a hero. I don’t feel anyone is so great or important to where I can’t change my mind on them. Trumpers # 1 goal is upsetting liberals and thats similar to the mindset of a toddler

Ya I didn’t even bother really engaging with him. I was a big Obama supporter and the minute he admitted to sexually assaulting women like Trump
did I would have been out. I would have also been off the Obama train if his campaign manager, national security advisor, his personal lawyer and others were all convicted of felonies or if he lied about everything he said.

Something about the right needing a daddy, a hero. I don’t feel anyone is so great or important to where I can’t change my mind on them. Trumpers # 1 goal is upsetting liberals and thats similar to the mindset of a toddler

I just don't get how anyone fell for it in the first place. A fat NYC billionaire from Manhattan who has spent his life screwing small businesses over is going to bring back the middle class?

Is there some sci fi fungus in our nation's drinking water?

I just don't get how anyone fell for it in the first place. A fat NYC billionaire from Manhattan who has spent his life screwing small businesses over is going to bring back the middle class?

Is there some sci fi fungus in our nation's drinking water?

They will believe anything regardless of facts or new presented evidence. They are a special kind of primitive human.

You see they are already calling anyone running on the left the literal devil? It’s a bizarre world when facts mean nothing

Back