Elections Trump approval surges in Gallup polling.

I’m done with you.....your avatar is very fitting.

Do you actually think I posited that Trump started that virus? It should be clear I was making a point about his basic inability to properly fund or staff government agencies, and the people he has been able to appoint are typically corporate raiders, bankers and military industrial complex people.

You really gonna pretend he, or his admin is even as capable as the Bush admin when they can't even come remotely close to staffing their offices? If it wasn't a shitshow, one would think we'd see a fully staffed executive branch like we've always seen.

If I'm such a fool, surely he would be able to address my points.

Also, don't wallow in your ignorance and bemoan other people bettering themselves.
Oh the irony.

{<jordan}

It's not surprising that you don't understand irony, seeing as you're laughing at the idea of someone going to college.
You call people stupid and yet you're the 30 something still in community college.

<Fedor23>

You call people stupid and yet you're the 30 something still in community college.

<Fedor23>

When someone says stupid things, then fails to address any critique of their position, yes, I call that stupid.

Any thinking person would see the person laughing at the idea of someone going back to school as the idiot in that scenario.

When someone says stupid things, then fails to address any critique of their position, yes, I call that stupid.

Any thinking person would see the person laughing at the idea of someone going back to school as the idiot in that scenario.
And yet you call people stupid despite being in your 30s and still in community college.

And yet you call people stupid despite being in your 30s and still in community college.

Do you think that community college is like 13th grade, and I just kept getting held back or something?

The rather basic idea of the collegiate system seems entirely lost upon you. And while calling me stupid!!

Do you think that community college is like 13th grade, and I just kept getting held back or something?

The rather basic idea of the collegiate system seems entirely lost upon you. And while calling me stupid!!

Shit, I never looked at your av. The Florida should've been a dead giveaway.
And yet I'm not in my 30s and still in community college while calling others stupid on a karate forum.

That's how it started. He might mean gerrymandering statewide.

Surely you would like to see such an anti democratic tactic abolished, I assume.

But he was talking about the presidential race - most votes in a state gets the EC votes - except those few beta states that gave away their vote to NY and CA.

But he was talking about the presidential race - most votes in a state gets the EC votes - except those few beta states that gave away their vote to NY and CA.

Yes, but the districts that people vote in are gerrymandered. The EC doesn't change the fact that these districts are cut, most always by Republicans, to make it so it's entirely usual for someone to get well under a majority of the votes in a district, yet win an election.

Do you agree that gerrymandering is anti democratic and should be abolished?

How reliable is Gallup?

*I know nothing of polls forgive me*

So then.. this is bad news for Trump right? I mean, when he was losing these types of polls he ends up winning elections.

It’s a left wing conspiracy guys, that ole reverse psychology

<seedat>

a political pole doesn't ask an opinion, it creates one

Yes, but the districts that people vote in are gerrymandered. The EC doesn't change the fact that these districts are cut, most always by Republicans, to make it so it's entirely usual for someone to get well under a majority of the votes in a district, yet win an election.

Do you agree that gerrymandering is anti democratic and should be abolished?

I agree on gerrymandering, but you have lost me on getting under the majority and winning a statewide race.

Speaking of undemocratic- I noticed that Sanders got the most votes, but not the most delegates in the democrat run Iowa caucus.

I agree on gerrymandering, but you have lost me on getting under the majority and winning a statewide race.

Speaking of undemocratic- I noticed that Sanders got the most votes, but not the most delegates in the democrat run Iowa caucus.

But that's how it routinely happens. You're able to win the most districts while not getting the most votes. That's the entire point. Georgia was a pretty good example. It's too bad Stacey Abrams and the rest of the democrats in Georgia decided to do nothing while this anti democratic stuff was foisted onto their state.

https://www.atlantamagazine.com/new...wing-districts-kept-georgia-incumbents-power/

And again, this is in a time where our last Presidential election was attacked by a hostile nation that is openly antagonistic to the West, and Mitch Mcconnell has shelved all election security bills from the house, refusing to even allow them to see a vote.

It's gonna get worse....

Back