Elections Trump approval surges in Gallup polling.

And voter turnout not looking so hot for the dems either.

iu

Can you imagine having to decide between Bernie, Joe or Elizabeth? I'd stay home too.

Don't think I can stay up to watch the State of the Union address.

I'd be interested to hear if the numbers change and in what direction.

"telephone interviews conducted January 16-29, 2020". Would love to see the age average there. I don't know anyone under 40 that picks up a call. I don't think I've answered a phone call since 2014.
Irrefutable proof that the poll is flawed, right there.

I’ll definitely paying attention to anyone, of any party that votes to acquit, so I can be sure not to vote for them in 2020. For Ron Johnson, I’ll have to wait patiently until 2022.

I actually hope Trump wins. I think the US needs to hit rock bottom, then bounce off it and recover. It needs to get worse before it gets better...or something like that.

I actually hope Trump wins. I think the US needs to hit rock bottom, then bounce off it and recover. It needs to get worse before it gets better...or something like that.
He will, but it's just going to keep getting better. You'll have to just keep hoping for it to get worse.
<{clintugh}>

Yes because Trump is exactly like Bush...

You're right. He's somehow way dumber, can't get even the b-roll members from that admin, save Bolton, and can't even come close to staffing his cabinet appointments, much less their staffs. Even Bush could do that.

This is a guy who seeks double digit budget cuts to the NIH, CDC, and relevant agencies in the 2000s...........................

You're right. He's somehow way dumber, can't get even the b-roll members from that admin, save Bolton, and can't even come close to staffing his cabinet appointments, much less their staffs. Even Bush could do that.

This is a guy who seeks double digit budget cuts to the NIH, CDC, and relevant agencies in the 2000s...........................
Rent free...

Rent free...

I see you don't even bother defending his retarded nature, or the sweeping cuts he's pushed for while we see a rise in infectious diseases, and now a pandemic. Like everything else.

Keep tea partying......

I see you don't even bother defending his retarded nature, or the sweeping cuts he's pushed for while we see a rise in infectious diseases, and now a pandemic. Like everything else.

Keep tea partying......
So Coronavirus is now his fault too thanks for going full retard. I knew one shertard would go there....

So Coronavirus is now his fault too thanks for going full retard. I knew one shertard would go there....

If you need to find the shertard, approach a mirror.

Are you going to tell me how it's anything but insane and retarded to be proposing two digit cuts in spending for the CDC, NIH, and numerous other smaller agencies involved in disease research in the age of resistant micro organisms and pandemics?

Really, are you so foolish as to simply deflect with a serious, yet basic misapprehension about me somehow pretending as if he created the virus?

If you need to find the shertard, approach a mirror.

Are you going to tell me how it's anything but insane and retarded to be proposing two digit cuts in spending for the CDC, NIH, and numerous other smaller agencies involved in disease research in the age of resistant micro organisms and pandemics?

Really, are you so foolish as to simply deflect with a serious, yet basic misapprehension about me somehow pretending as if he created the virus?
I’m done with you.....your avatar is very fitting.

Back