Trump announces 8,000 more jobs

Nice high road play there.

Now watch my moral high ground play.

Calling a liar a liar isn't an insult, nor is calling a coward a coward. It is just the truth.

Not quite the language you used. Talk like you are smart and we might even believe you someday.

Stop acting like a child.

There's nothing to concede. I said the exact same thing on the 1st page. Then I expanded it on the 2nd page to also address the investment fund.

There are better reasons to act like a spoiled toddler than this.

Sure there is, I am being reminded right now of how similiar you are to jack. The same boarder line delusional posting matched with clear posts of intelligence.

You have provided zero evidence that all these jobs will not be delivered. You have zero evidence that trump didn't actually sit down and negotiate these deals.

You are a conspiracy theorist sir.

I love being attacked from the left and right.

I wear it like a badge of honor.

Sure there is, I am being reminded right now of how similiar you are to jack. The same boarder line delusional posting matched with clear posts of intelligence.

You have provided zero evidence that all these jobs will not be delivered. You have zero evidence that trump didn't actually sit down and negotiate these deals.

You are a conspiracy theorist sir.

You're wrong. You know you're wrong and so you're acting like this to save face rather than accepting the new information provided. I don't know why I treated you seriously in the first place. :(

Don't worry, it won't happen again.

You're wrong. You know you're wrong and so you're acting like this to save face rather than accepting the new information provided. I don't know why I treated you seriously in the first place. :(

Don't worry, it won't happen again.

I'm wrong, just plain wrong, but you don't defend yourself from the accusation.

Weird.

Where is your evidence?

Thank you Mr. Masayoshi and President Trump.

104150147-AP_16341697397738.530x298.jpg

Still, more then Obama with delusions of the Russians. Imagine, if Jon Jones went at mma as hard as Trump does with making America great again.
That's weird nonsense, but I'd prefer you not clarify it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back