Trump announces 8,000 more jobs

I find it pretty funny considering we've had good job growth for nearly a decade that essentially the status quo puts Trump as the greatest president ever before even being sworn in. And since we are currently at full employment in sure the previous president blame game will come in full force once the economy makes its cyclical correction. There appears to be a lot of chickens counted before they hatch.
But damn, I'm in business and the economy is really just beginning to recover. Part time jobs and playing games with the numbers aren't a real recovery. Career class jobs are just starting to come on line and it is a natural recovery. (Cyclical)
What's grown the most is the government

But damn, I'm in business and the economy is really just beginning to recover. Part time jobs and playing games with the numbers aren't a real recovery. Career class jobs are just starting to come on line and it is a natural recovery. (Cyclical)
Actually a lot of different kind of jobs have been created. Most hubs of business and R&D in the US are booming.

And it's funny you mention the quality of jobs being created when Trump promises to bring back the shit paying jobs that are going to be automated away anyway all while significantly raising costs through tariffs in the process.

Actually a lot of different kind of jobs have been created. Most hubs of business and R&D in the US are booming.

And it's funny you mention the quality of jobs being created when Trump promises to bring back the shit paying jobs that are going to be automated away anyway all while significantly raising costs through tariffs in the process.
She lost

You probably make pretty good money sucking dicks, but it's obviously bad for your self esteem.
Maybe you should try a non-profit, like "rimjobs for the homeless". It's honest work, and you could sell some influence.

You probably make pretty good money sucking dicks, but it's obviously bad for your self esteem.
Maybe you should try a non-profit, like "rimjobs for the homeless". It's honest work, and you could sell some influence.

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

I enjoy the way he tries to paint setting his business empire aside for four years to become the Leader of the Free World as a huge, personal sacrifice made on behalf of we the people.

Reminds me of the time he was asked, after having insulted the Muslim Gold Star family, if he had ever made what he considered a large sacrifice for America.

Trump pointed to his business success and how hard he had had to work to achieve it.

what_the_fuck__by_stevesjobes-d4yckx9.jpg

what_the_fuck__by_stevesjobes-d4yckx9.jpg

The DSM-5 chart doesn't even go high enough to measure the magnitude of this turd's Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
He's definitely a narcissist. Also arrogant and sneaky.

Oh, shut up!

You know you can't wait to get your grubby little hands on one of these job applications!

Better hope Waffle House writes you up a nice a recommendation letter!
I'm sure Trump will ship my Waffle House job to Russia anyways.

Please! Please! This is too much winning! We can't take it anymore, Mr President, it's too much!

Actually there has been a slight decline in the number of government jobs under Obama and the military also has low enrollment right now.

So that's approximately 0.002% jobs increase. Well done Trump! Massive Changes. Make America Great Again.

/S

lol, bitter much? do you have any to add to the thread about JOBS?

I don't think "bitter" is the word that best describes my feelings about ignorant, arrogant assholes.

Are we going to report and celebrate every little thing like this in the WR?

We have added hundreds of thousands of jobs per month for several years and Obama literally saved over a million auto industry jobs. I mean, can we have some idea of what is important here?

These manufacturing jobs pay a lot, almost 30 dollars an hour, compared to flipping burgers or serving coffee at starbucks.
And they were not going to be automated, they were going to be outsourced to mexico.
Stop with the automation bullshit. Trump only needs to save these jobs for 10 years at most so middle aged blue collar workers can retire and pay college for their children.
If business owners are able to automate until then, great, there will be robots producing in the USA, generating revenue in your country instead of china.

Back