Trump administration overapaid 500 million for ventilators

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://upolitics.com/news/house-re...tration-overpaid-500-million-for-ventilators/

Of course Jared was in charge of the purchase. I wonder how much kick back Jared is getting on all these shitty deals. First the tests from United Arab Emirates that were worthless and now over paying for ventilators.
I am so glad the son of a criminal, who is a GOAT level grifter gets put in charge of everything.
There will be books written about all the grifting done by this administration.

Trump is a great President, America has been lucky to have him lead us through this pandemic. Think how much worse it would be if he wasnt our current President.

51izyg9JbGL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

What is the issue? At least we got them. Sucks to overpay though

can’t win with these people

“we need to do something for more ventilators ! We don’t have enough ventilators!!”

Defense production act invoked to have an American company make ventilators - then complain about the cost

I already know the counter argument "But but it's the free market, the fact he overpaid, shows how much he loves the american people and values their lives".

I already know the counter argument "But but it's the free market, the fact he overpaid, shows how much he loves the american people and values their lives".

This is what happens when people panic and make outlandish demands and claim the president is killing people unless they’re provided

They were never needed

BUT $600 FOR WORKING POORS IS NOT FAIR!

Pointless. Of course you aren’t going to be paying the lowest possible price for each ventilator when you are ordering a huge quantity on a frantic production schedule.

I mean Phillips didn’t even make ventilators prior , we forced them to because there was a shortage and there were none on the market available

article is nonsense

TDS megathread.

Trump has too many ventilators, Trump overpaid.
Trump has too few ventilators, Trump sat on his gold while Americans died.
Trump has the exact number of ventilators, Trump engineered the virus to thwart his enemies.

Obama got the ventilators for cheaper. Not bad for a community organizer who made a better deal than a dude that is supposed to be some kind of great businessman with all his bankruptcies, inherited like 600 million, and can only get loans from one bank.

do you think anything changed in the market from when Obama was purchasing them and when trump had to enact the dpa because there were no ventilators available anywhere to buy?

The latter part of your statement is just nonsense you heard somewhere are recycling

Back