Law Trump administration moves to ban flavored e-cigarettes

Vaping
Vagina

Only difference is the ap

So the associated press are a bunch of steamy pussies

I think its dumb.
A lot of these cases involve people smoking black market weed vapes.

Point being.. banning "good" ones is just going to lead to more black market ones.

Maybe the tobacco industry got to Donnie?

No to banning them for adults.

Make it a felony for anyone selling it to anyone underage.

Make it a misdemeanor for anyone underage to have one.

Trump shouldn't be banning anything. It should take an act of Congress. And even then there's no real authority for them to do so. Regulating commerce among the states is to keep trade going. Banning specific products from use falls outside that scope.

The vapers die quickly, right? So not such a burden on healthcare. Sounds like a win/win.

Make it a felony for anyone selling it to anyone underage.

Make it a misdemeanor for anyone underage to have one.
Do you really want to make something that is mostly harmless a felony or misdemeanor for people to sell or possess ecigs even to minors? Aren't prisons and county jails overcrowded enough?

Make it a felony to sell them to minors.

Make it a
Do you really want to make something that is mostly harmless a felony or misdemeanor for people to sell or possess ecigs even to minors? Aren't prisons and county jails overcrowded enough?

Yes, don’t break the law and sell to a known minor.

As far as a minor having one make it just low misdemeanor with no jail time and fine only.

Like alcohol.

Make it a felony to sell them to minors.

Make it a

Yes, don’t break the law and sell to a known minor.

As far as a minor having one make it just low misdemeanor with no jail time and fine only.

Like alcohol.
Why not just a significant fine for selling something that is essentially harmless to a minor? The US tries to jail it's way out of every problem which is why our jails and prisons are bursting at the seams.

I remember back in 2016 trying to tell people these things were dangerous that their hasn't been enough research done on them. Oh lord do I remember the rebuttals. Welp not my problem.

Why not just a significant fine for selling something that is essentially harmless to a minor? The US tries to jail it's way out of every problem which is why our jails and prisons are bursting at the seams.

Because I hold people responsible for their actions.

As an adult you can do what you want to your body. I’m all for decriminalizeing simple drug possession.

I remember back in 2016 trying to tell people these things were dangerous that their hasn't been enough research done on them. Oh lord do I remember the rebuttals. Welp not my problem.
Ecgis themselves aren't dangerous, using modified e-gcigs is dangerous, vaping shit you made in your kitchen is dangerous, trying to vape shit like marijuana is dangerous.

Not buying the whole "marketed to children" excuse.. what about sugar loaded breakfast cereals that are actually marketed to children and are causing significantly more damage?

Probably just Trump doing the bidding of his big tobacco donors, hell Pence is on record claiming that smoking doesn't cause lung cancer..

Vaping is a douchey trend, but I’m not a fan of the federal government stepping in here.

I think its dumb.
A lot of these cases involve people smoking black market weed vapes.

Point being.. banning "good" ones is just going to lead to more black market ones.

Maybe the tobacco industry got to Donnie?
The tobacco industry already owns a ton of the vape industry.

Don't agree with a ban, and think it's regulated just fine today. Kind of blows my mind that it was rolled out without many regulations at all though, and hooked an entire generation on them.

Any smoke going into your lungs is bad for you, period. And yet, these guys convinced everyone it was harmless for a few years. It was like watching the slow revelation of the dangers of tobacco, being condensed into like a ten year period.

"It's good, it's good! Okay maybe it's not so good. Okay maybe it could kill you over time."

I just sat back and thought "wait for it...hammer will come down...wait..."

And now it's here. Yeah, smoking in general is not healthy. Who knew? Hilarious how they convinced people it was totally benign.

Not buying the whole "marketed to children" excuse.. what about sugar loaded breakfast cereals that are actually marketed to children and are causing significantly more damage?

Probably just Trump doing the bidding of his big tobacco donors, hell Pence is on record claiming that smoking doesn't cause lung cancer..

Big tobacco is already all over this shit. Does that change your tune?

480,000 known, verifiable smoking deaths last year alone: nothing to see here.

5 deaths total, potentially, from vaping: needs to be addressed immediately!

Seems to be the same thought process many have for self-driving cars as well.
Those deaths aren't even from normal ecig use, but ghetto ass thc products cut with stuff.

This is a farce and probably an effort to hand the industry to big T.

Back