Law Trump administration moves to ban flavored e-cigarettes

Do most people that vape use some form of THC in their machines?
I've seen a few vape stores pop up locally, and they look like they are appealing to the same crowd as the bong stores of old did (selling bongs was outlawed locally about a decade ago).
There are THC liquid vaporizers that use a small 510 battery to heat up the extracts/oils. It basically looks like a small electronic e-cigarette.

Then there are the dry herb vaporizers and im almost certain no one's dying from using that one.

You mean "my body my choice" makes no sense to you?

I think when you're talking about something like cigarettes long term use impacts the people directly surrounding you and society as whole.

So your choice isn't just impacting you.

It's a terrible point that makes no sense.
Banning anything makes no sense. It's funny that people are like ban cigs, ban vaping. But, for heroin users, let's make designated areas and give them needles and shit. If people want to die from smoking cigs, so be it. Are you in favor of an alcohol ban as well? We know how well that works out.

This smells of "big guy's wife needs something to keep her occupied" just as Tipper Gore had her "rock music is evil" moment in the sun.

Seriously, that is crazy!
Its the drug war x 100. Some underage kids will use fake ID's etc, and you want someone to be charged with a felony for that?

Misdemeanor for owning one under age, FFS you retaking the bait of the insanity being spewed out. I hope you thought the same way about tobacco, booze and underage sex.

I said knowingly selling to underage. If they have fake ID and it looks good then that’s different.

ok make first offense the same as alcohol.

“Supplying Alcohol to a Minor, which is a class A misdemeanor. If/when that happens, you need to hire a good attorney to represent you. This is a relatively serious charge. It can be punished by up to 1 year in jail, with a fineof up to $2,500.”

“A violation of Virginia's minor in possession laws is a Class 1 misdemeanor. A conviction carries a minimum fine of $500 and probation, including at least 50 hours of community service.”

Or at least the same as cigarettes. Which is fine but you see how well that works. If you want to stop it then I say make it like alcohol. I also think they should make cigarettes the same as alcohol. You hold people responsible not ban stuff.

Do most people that vape use some form of THC in their machines?
I've seen a few vape stores pop up locally, and they look like they are appealing to the same crowd as the bong stores of old did (selling bongs was outlawed locally about a decade ago).
No they don't, its two totally different animals, and thats why the reporting on this story is so ludicrous.

There are many many smokers who have smoked for 10-40 years who have switched to vaping and they are extremely happy with the results. Most people on here with negative comments are making them purely on no experience, or having to agree with Donny's proposal to ban flavors etc.

Of course younger people vape, but so do a lot of older people, and Im talking strictly about ejuice...NOT THC.

I have no idea why the word "vape" even showed up in the story, it only confused the masses, as they didn't separate the cause ( bad THC carts with a thickner vitamin E acetate ) from regular ejuice vaping. Ridiculous!

well i did link that cnn article and you accused me of spreading fake news.
Look moron, you have done nothing but spread bullshit on this whole story. You have absolutely no fucking clue what you are talking about. I dont give a shit what link you posted, you have never told the truth once in the whole thread, obviously because you have no idea what you are even talking about.

Every news organization and blogger posted incorrect information to begin with, now the truth is out and it should be corrected...you have yet to do this. You just keep talking bullshit.

Look moron, you have done nothing but spread bullshit on this whole story. You have absolutely no fucking clue what you are talking about. I dont give a shit what link you posted, you have never told the truth once in the whole thread, obviously because you have no idea what you are even talking about.

Every news organization and blogger posted incorrect information to begin with, now the truth is out and it should be corrected...you have yet to do this. You just keep talking bullshit.
lol how addicted are you where you are this upset I said inhaling chemicals into your lungs all day every day is bad for you? hahhaa
literally the only opinon I posted in this thread is I hate that vapers think it's fine to just blow that shit in your face because it's flavored.

Lot of people miss the point that these recent cases of death and injury at solely the result of vaping sketchy weed oil.

It's crazy how much the government has fucked over the e juice industry in the last 5 years. It was a cash cow for several years and then the FDA clamped down.

I'm all for accountability and having this stuff lab tested, deemed safe etc, but they went heavy handed and destroyed the business model and thousands of small shops went under.

I've been making my own simple juice for about 3 years so I won't be affected by upcoming changes. That is as long as I can still buy raw nicotine online.

lol how addicted are you where you are this upset I said inhaling chemicals into your lungs all day every day is bad for you? hahhaa
literally the only opinon I posted in this thread is I hate that vapers think it's fine to just blow that shit in your face because it's flavored.
STFU , you have zero idea what you're talking about. You started the misleading false thread you fool.

What chemicals are you talking about homo? You would experiment more chemicals walking down the street breathing in car fumes. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?

Did you tell your mommy that someone blew evil vape in your face, little snowflake.

I think when you're talking about something like cigarettes long term use impacts the people directly surrounding you and society as whole.

So your choice isn't just impacting you.

Yeah, and what does breathing brake dust do?

Ban cars?

Ban cities?

Lot of people miss the point that these recent cases of death and injury at solely the result of vaping sketchy weed oil.

It's crazy how much the government has fucked over the e juice industry in the last 5 years. It was a cash cow for several years and then the FDA clamped down.

I'm all for accountability and having this stuff lab tested, deemed safe etc, but they went heavy handed and destroyed the business model and thousands of small shops went under.

I've been making my own simple juice for about 3 years so I won't be affected by upcoming changes. That is as long as I can still buy raw nicotine online.
Even when you point it out ( bad THC cartridges ) the fools just gloss over it for some reason, and continue to talk about ejuice like its the same thing.

STFU , you have zero idea what you're talking about. You started the misleading false thread you fool.

What chemicals are you talking about homo? You would experiment more chemicals walking down the street breathing in car fumes. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?

Did you tell your mommy that someone blew evil vape in your face, little snowflake.

LOL, good lord. Do you own stocks in this shit, or what?

Let me know when we have half million dropping dead every year from pollution in America.

4.6 million

The World Health Organization estimates that 4.6 million people die each year from causes directly attributable to air pollution. Many of these mortalities are attributable to indoor air pollution. Worldwide more deaths per year are linked to air pollution than to automobile accidents

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back