Trump - $580,600 dinner

Some one of else care about too much money in politics others care about defending their Dear Leader.

How many of the candidates you voted for did not host similar fundraisers?

I would love to fuck up anyone who pays this much for dinner. Fuck them. No one deserves to have that kind of money for dinner. I hope they stub their toes, rip off the toenail and get gangrene

They clearly aren't paying for the dinner. They are making a political contribution, and hanging out with their wealthy friends.

It's a good thing that Trump smashed history with small donations back in 2016 because it proved then that Trump was backed by the people.

The Dems and others were totally bought and paid for.

So trump tries to get more money after Bloomberg is announced for throwing billions at trump and leftists are screeching corruption lol.

Trump already destroyed this narrative by being a billionaire who doesn't need more money and garnering unmatched small donations in 2016.

Stop making stuff up liberals.

It's a good thing that Trump smashed history with small donations back in 2016 because it proved then that Trump was backed by the people.

The Dems and others were totally bought and paid for.

So trump tries to get more money after Bloomberg is announced for throwing billions at trump and leftists are screeching corruption lol.

Trump already destroyed this narrative by being a billionaire who doesn't need more money and garnering unmatched small donations in 2016.

Stop making stuff up liberals.
Lol, in 2016, Trump was on his knees fighting over Sheldon Alderson's dick along with the other GOP hopefuls.
Remember when Trump said he was funding his own campaign but took 100 Million from Sheldon.
Its like you Lickspittles just make up shit. Its OK, Donny is just like every other politician, but you don't want to admit that so you live in a fantasy world, making up false narratives.
Like a good employee, Donny made sure Sheldon's wife got the Presidential Medal of Honor. I told me wife if I ever become a billionaire, I can get her a Presidential medal of Honor for 100 million.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation

people would pay that much for a McRib I'm sure, if it was permanently discontinued.

They aren't paying it for the food, they are paying it for the preferential treatment that comes post-election.

At least we have a king that can fly an army helicopter and a jet plane.

cf3e3590-3b03-11e7-8a1e-5e12e406bc44_web_scale_0.2645503_0.2645503__.jpg

Savage.
Honestly this is something DMX would wear.

Thread title is more entertaining than the substance. Was hoping he'd had an air force jet deliver KFC.

"Trump to headline a $580,600-per-couple fundraiser, the most expensive of his reelection bid"
Story: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...his-reelection-bid/ar-BBZYAMX?ocid=spartanntp

This is truly amazing when you consider that 69% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings. There are some truly wealthy people out there. Bill Gates' net worth is at around $100 billion. John D. Rockefellers' net worth was $418 billion in 1913 (inflation-adjusted for 2019). This was before all the current federal/state tax laws came into effect.

Oil, railroad and steel are the way old America made its fortune (over $100,000,000,000).
. John D. Rockefeller
. Andrew Carnegie
. Cornelius Vanderbilt

* This is more wealth than the GDP of some Third World countries in the early 20th century.

#1.) It's a FUNDRAISER. You want the American People's money to fund things or him getting money from other rich people instead?

#2.) Get over it.

Relax, they are paying for political influence.

That's what fundraisers involving donors are.

The OP seems to think that the GENERAL PUBLIC's money is being spent here or something. <JagsKiddingMe>

These "fundraiser dinners" have obviously become a less-than-subtle way to circumvent individual donation restrictions.

That is 1000% true, Mick.

Obama did it too.

So did Clinton, the Bushes, and so forth.

This is much ado about nothing (as usual).

Back