Social Trump 2020 Banner At Basketball Game Triggers Visiting Coach

Obviously this is blatant racism by some Deplorables!

Seriously though, it is good to see kids thinking for themselves.

So if they're against Trump their indoctrinated, but if they're doggedly for him, they're thinking for themselves?

Lordie......

<Fedor23>
Perhaps he should have been more proud of America, instead of constantly apologizing for America.

You get what you give in this life.

Irrelevant, because the post I was responding to simply stated that Trump was the president now so displaying a Trump banner is a form of patriotism. By that logic displaying an Obama banner also should have been a form of patriotism. Yet one never say Conservatives, who love to wear patriotism on their sleeve, displaying banners with Obama on it.

I've broken you. It shows as you break character showing your true low self as a person.

None of those things listed are a concern for me.
1) I'm well off and self-managed.
2) My wife is from Mexico, I love brown asses and brown food.
3) You ok?

Your wife being from Mexico, doesn't mean diddly.'Brown' is a rather vague term . Assuming you are even telling the truth, she could be White or Mestiza who identifies as White. What I do know is that folks like you really don't like America filling up with Amerindians from Mexico and Central America. Your nativist sentiment is 1 reason your support Trump.

You are just going to have to deal with the South West becoming more indigenous.

I will play devils advocate here. From what i got from this, The home team found out the visiting team stays in the locker room during the anthems when they play. So the history of trump and anthem protestors was used to rile the visiting squad and send a message. Imo, the team shouldnt shown that it bothered them. Both sides have a bad habit of showing when they are triggered. The coach of the visiting team in this instance just seems weak minded.
Eh, whatever. I supposed it mitigates it somewhat if both sides were being tools.
29906170001_5122382393001_5122381377001-vs.jpg

Concession accepted.

tenor.gif
Read the thread:
giphy.gif

Irrelevant,
<TrumpWrong1>
because the post I was responding to simply stated that Trump was the president now so displaying a Trump banner is a form of patriotism. By that logic displaying an Obama banner also should have been a form of patriotism.
The post you replied to said "certainly can be", as in it's possible.

Even the post you were replying to acknowledged the fact that every display of a President isn't necessarily a display of patriotism, but a display of the President certainly can be a display of patriotism.

Glad I could clear up your confusion.

Yet one never say Conservatives, who love to wear patriotism on their sleeve, displaying banners with Obama on it.
<Fedor23>

Perhaps he should have been a more patriotic President. His international "Apologize for America" tours left a bad taste in the mouth of God's Country U.S.A.

jordan6.JPG

“I coach a predominantly black inner city high school team,” Walker wrote on his Facebook posting. “We go out to a rural area in Jordan, MN and this is there. Please explain how and why this is appropriate at a high school basketball game?”

She said this was nothing more than young people wearing “a bunch of red, white and blue, supporting their president. They don’t have a racist bone in their body.”

Article link:
http://www.startribune.com/minneapo...g-pro-trump-flag-at-game-in-jordan/504437562/

“You got freedom of speech, but would that remotely be appropriate?” said Flint, who now coaches the girls team at Cretin-Derham Hall in St. Paul. “No, it would not.”

>>> Uhh..Yes it would. Go cry in your safe space, liberal dummy.

Flint said she wants to know whether the flag was displayed because Roosevelt’s team is mostly black or has it been brought to previous Jordan home games.

In any event, she continued, “Why is politics being represented at sports? Is there an intimidation factor? ... I think it’s divisive in this racial climate that we have.”

>>> Oh really? Would you be so "offended" if it was a Banner supporting OBAMA instead? <MaryseShutIt>

Orris defended the intentions of those who brought the flag to the game, saying it was there merely as part of one of a series of theme nights at Jordan athletic events.

“They were not trying to be offensive,” she said. “Our little town is the least racist ... I just don’t understand how this got turned into a race thing.

>>> Because.....reasons. There are certain aspects of the black community, to my understanding, that take anything that white people do and twist it into Racism against Blacks.

It's been that way for a long time and won't end anytime soon.

It fucking sucks and it's fucking tiresome dealing with the "Woe-is-me, I feel persecuted 'cause I'm black" whining.

GTFO with that shit already and GET A JOB....A NEW HOBBY...A LIFE! :rustled:

Anyway, if the school did have a policy of not allowing Political Advertising during games, then okay. I can see where this is not acceptable. But Racism?!?! Fuck you. <3>

<TrumpWrong1>

The post you replied to said "certainly can be", as in it's possible.

Even the post you were replying to acknowledged the fact that every display of a President isn't necessarily a display of patriotism, but a display of the President certainly can be a display of patriotism.

Glad I could clear up your confusion.

<Fedor23>

Perhaps he should have been a more patriotic President. His international "Apologize for America" tours left a bad taste in the mouth of God's Country U.S.A.

My point was that if one is going to make this excuse that the kids displaying the Trump banner could be a sign of patriotism then why didn't conservatives ever display an Obama banner as a sign of patriotism. How is it that displaying the current president ( to express one's patriotism ) only applies now that Trump is president? It is a bullshit excuse to claim displaying a Trump banner is a sign of patriotism, it is a sign of partisanship.

Well Trump is sucking up to the Saudis, is soft on Putin and surrounded himself with shady characters, so where are all these sanctimonious 'god's country' USA people?

I've seen black schools complain about going out to rural areas for basketball games. They hate it. One black school came out our way, their fans were on the court yelling at refs, the sheriff deputies threw like 8 fans out of the gym. It was nuts. One lady got right up in the refs face on the court when the game ended. The ref told a deputy to arrest her. I think she bumped him on purpose. And a black lady told me, my friend and our 10 year old sons "get your white ass outta here" after the game was over. It wasn't us that got kicked out, it was their fans.

Racial tensions are high right now

On the way out, if I were in your shoes, I would've shouted to her something about welfare or what-have-you 'cause I sure as hell wouldn't have just sat there and took the shit spewed against me.

But man, things are pretty bad these days. Mind you, I bet NOT ALL of the black community is like this but unfortunately, as it's always the case, the one's who shout the loudest are the ones in the minority(no pun intended).

My guess is that the adult coach is less upset on a personal level than he is upset on behalf of his kids.

The coach should not be upset by a fucking banner.

Coach your fucking basketball team and stop whining.

The coach should be upset his team LOST and not worry about a fucking banner.
Because winning and losing are the most important part of youth sports. Clearly.

No, TDS is the disease that Trump supporters have that think he is doing a good job. We have already established this. Buzzwords and abbreviations are for less than intelligent people which is why they always come from trumpers

Nope.

TDS was established long before you liberals here decided to take that acronym and insert your own pitiful definition in it.

It's already stuck... As the resident Sherdog psuedo doctor i have already outlined the symptoms and cures.

Cures are reading more, turn off fox news and enroll in your local college or university.

You're no more a Doctor than MC OverPressure is a professional wrestler. Gtfo of here. <45>

@MC OverPressure

Last edited:
It is a bullshit excuse to claim displaying a Trump banner is a sign of patriotism, it is a sign of partisanship.
You don't have the ability to read the minds of others. Quit pretending that you do.

P.S.

That's President Trump to you.

Because supporting Trump is not necessary to express Patriotism.

You are correct.

But they chose to express their Patriotism that way, although it was really just to annoy the fuck out of the opposing team and get inside their heads(and it worked)

Read the thread:
giphy.gif
Oh, read the thread, I did, mmhmm.

Enjoyed seeing it the second time just as much as the first. How many times it has been said I care not.

Believe I would fail to come collect, you should have not.

revealed-your-opinion-is.jpg

Your wife being from Mexico, doesn't mean diddly.'Brown' is a rather vague term . Assuming you are even telling the truth, she could be White or Mestiza who identifies as White. What I do know is that folks like you really don't like America filling up with Amerindians from Mexico and Central America. Your nativist sentiment is 1 reason your support Trump.

You are just going to have to deal with the South West becoming more indigenous.
She's from Mexico city and is mocha color. She's quite beautiful, thanks!

Also, people coming here are assimilating. They are acting more and more American because we are the best. I am fine with that, maybe you aren't, but you're the one who will have to deal with it.

Anything else you are up in arms about? No stormfront, proud boys or nazi attack on me?

Back