Social Trump 2020 Banner At Basketball Game Triggers Visiting Coach

Roosevelt High should just let this go. And next season have no Anthem, a Obama/Woke Black Panther theme when the country boys come to play at their school. This could be the start of a rivalry.

This same black coach tweets out #blackandproud. Imagine if the the kids held a sign "white and proud?"

Pathetic part is that you dont even understand how dumb of a comment this is.

Do they win all games, at least?
Also, why do so many white americans live in rural areas? Here it's quite the opposite, only people directly related to agriculture or some other rural activity choose to live in rural areas. The rest are minorities too poor to move to a city like Indians or descendants of plantantion black slaves.

Black high school teams winning at basketball?

What is this 2008?

9e4db91b-428c-e811-80c8-d763c7c5c244_original.jpg

It's sad how thin-skinned and easily angered he's teaching his players to be...not great traits for a coach to be teaching imo...

No one should care either way. But who the fuck would openly support Sgt major asswipe at this point?

Wtf? He's describing his team to paint the correct portrait of these kids doing it deliberately because the team is mostly black. Some of you cannot be this stupid.

The visit8ng team stays in the locker room during the anthem. They deliberately did it because of that reason...had nothing to do with skin color. Only an idiot would think it did.

It's sad how thin-skinned and easily angered he's teaching his players to be...not great traits for a coach to be teaching imo...

It’s even worse as he makes or allows the kids to sit in the locker room during the national anthem.

Roosevelt High should just let this go. And next season have no Anthem, a Obama/Woke Black Panther theme when the country boys come to play at their school. This could be the start of a rivalry.

That wouldn’t make sense...Obama needed the white vote to get elected...

I have coached basketball for the last 10 years. I can honestly say I wouldn't have even noticed it. I'm so focused on game day that I have no idea what happens in the stands. If one of my players came over and said "Coach, did you see that sign?" I would have said "why the hell are you looking at the idiots in the stands? It's game day baby, focus on basketball!!"

As I think it through, I bet the coach felt the same way... until he lost.

rednecks lost? No surprise there
You're confused, as usual.
The white boys stomped the black boys.
Also, I'll bet a million dollars that if someone had said "negroes (I'm being PC) are upset over nothing? No surprise there" you and the usual idiots would be screeching about racial slurs.
Gotta love the double standard.

He's our current President. Supporting President Trump certainly can be an expression of patriotism.
Funny, I never saw Conservatives supporting Obama in the same manner , as an expression of patriotism.

I like how trump sign became like a swastika to some of these snowflakes

Aren't sports supposed to be one of those things we do to "escape politics"?

What kind of fucking loser goes to a basketball game to broadcast his political views?
29906170001_5122382393001_5122381377001-vs.jpg

Concession accepted.

tenor.gif

Blah blah blah...
You ain't getting a Wall. And Cali is only going to get browner. Deal with it
I've broken you. It shows as you break character showing your true low self as a person.

None of those things listed are a concern for me.
1) I'm well off and self-managed.
2) My wife is from Mexico, I love brown asses and brown food.
3) You ok?

Funny, I never saw Conservatives supporting Obama in the same manner , as an expression of patriotism.
<Fedor23>
Perhaps he should have been more proud of America, instead of constantly apologizing for America.

You get what you give in this life.

Back