Social Trump 2020 Banner At Basketball Game Triggers Visiting Coach

Sure, to a person with even a mildly functioning brain.
The black team (since the article made a point of the racial makeup of each team, I will follow suit for clarity) wanted to send a message. Trump has been very vocal about this exact thing, hence, the white team displaying the Trump banner.
It's so obvious, a monkey should be able to figure it out.

What has Trump been vocal about? Building a wall and draining the swamp?

It was an American Patriotism themed night. Try reading and learning about it before you comment.
So politics. Got it.
You have to be some next level stupid to think nationalism isn't politics lol

So politics. Got it.
You have to be some next level stupid to think nationalism isn't politics lol

Oh, but "What kind of fucking loser goes to a basketball game to broadcast his political views?" doesn't matter here right?

You have to be next level stupid because you can't fucking read.

Oh, but "What kind of fucking loser goes to a basketball game to broadcast his political views?" doesn't matter here right?

You have to be next level stupid because you can't fucking read.
Not only do you suck at thinking about political concepts, you can't keep me and another poster straight, I love it.
But I get it, high school is near and dear to your heart, since it was probably the last time you went near anything resembling a place of intellectual advancement.

Not only do you suck at thinking about political concepts, you can't keep me and another poster straight, I love it.
But I get it, high school is near and dear to your heart, since it was probably the last time you went near anything resembling a place of intellectual advancement.

I didn't quote you in the comment, retard. You quoted me in response to someone else and added your own spin which didn't take into account what I was quoting.

I get it, you're a fucking retard who couldn't make it past high school English.

They aren't protesting the anthem tho

"Several people told the Independent the students decided on the patriotic theme because they heard the Minneapolis Roosevelt team was not going to come out of the locker room for the national anthem."

"Jordan Superintendent Matt Helgerson confirmed JHS Athletic Director Joe Perkl was notified in advance that the Minneapolis team would not be present for the national anthem."

https://www.swnewsmedia.com/jordan_...cle_6b7652ec-ae53-50ef-92c1-c4b558a36406.html

It looks like they were.

"Minneapolis Roosevelt High School coach Michael Walker posted a photo of the fans holding the sign — which said "Trump 2020 — Keep America Great! — on his Facebook page, questioning the message they were sending. Walker, who is head of Minneapolis Public Schools’ Office of Black Male Student Achievement, wrote on his post, "I coach a predominantly black inner city high school team. We go out to a rural area in Jordan, MN and this is there. Please explain how and why this is appropriate at "a high school basketball game? He included hashtags such as #criticalquestioning, #blackandproud and #representationmatters."

This same black coach tweets out #blackandproud. Imagine if the the kids held a sign "white and proud?"

"Minneapolis Roosevelt High School coach Michael Walker posted a photo of the fans holding the sign — which said "Trump 2020 — Keep America Great! — on his Facebook page, questioning the message they were sending. Walker, who is head of Minneapolis Public Schools’ Office of Black Male Student Achievement, wrote on his post, "I coach a predominantly black inner city high school team. We go out to a rural area in Jordan, MN and this is there. Please explain how and why this is appropriate at "a high school basketball game? He included hashtags such as #criticalquestioning, #blackandproud and #representationmatters."

This same black coach tweets out #blackandproud. Imagine if the the kids held a sign "white and proud?"
LOL, it figures.
The usual one way street. And guess what; a lot of Americans are simply fed up with it.

I didn't quote you in the comment, retard. You quoted me in response to someone else and added your own spin which didn't take into account what I was quoting.

I get it, you're a fucking retard who couldn't make it past high school English.
Nope. You're the moron who struggled through both english and civics class.
"American patriotism" is politics, which is why I quoted you, because you were denying politics were involved.

I really can't imagine you deserving much of anything in this plane of existence if you are trying to deny a Trump banner is political.

Nope. You're the moron who struggled through both english and civics class.
"American patriotism" is politics, which is why I quoted you, because you were denying politics were involved.

I really can't imagine you deserving much of anything in this plane of existence if you are trying to deny a Trump banner is political.

You couldn't comprehend what I was responding to. You're in the wrong here, maroon.

Back