Elections Trump 10% Job Approval From African Americans

LOL, because they voted for a woman? What if the nominee is creepy Joe?

Anyways, what part of "we'll see" don't you understand? You seem to be hell bent on doing a merit free victory dance here. Have at it. We'll see how much you dance in November.

Obama won unmarried women by a massive blowout. So probably not that.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/09/single-women-voted-favour-obama
It's a fact that unmarried women are less friendly to the Republicans. It's a fact that the marriage rate is down.

If that will be enough in the margin states that trump took last time? Well that is what we have to wait and see.

He hasn't put "The world economy" ahead of American workers overall interests. That's the most evil thing Republicans have done in the last 30 years, the worst for black and most Americans, and now it's leftists doing it in upside down world. Seeing how the left has attacked him for doing what they were supposed to do might actually turn Trump away from the thing that made him win, which was that. The "elites" didn't like an R taking that liberal/independant/pro-American stance, and they have been anti-American and disgusting in their take-down of the guy because of it.

Also, the pro-social decay stuff should really turn off African Americans, realizing what they themselves need to change in communities where they are the majority. The left and it's fake white people pretending to feel sorry for the "disadvantaged" black people, well it's starting to look more pathetic and dishonest by the day.

We have two crappy choices right now in parties. Trump is not being judged by the actual job he has done, but by goofball BS. That annoys me.
So Trump being a unrepentant lying ,corrupt,two bit, pos is goofball BS?

It's not that the Founding Fathers' ideas were absurd. What's absurd is how people have taken their views and then artificially extended it to include some people that were excluded while still excluding others.

So these absurdists will say "The Founding Fathers didn't include black people." Sure. But they disregard that the Founding Fathers basically didn't include anyone who wasn't English (we were fighting for independence from Britain, not from Europe, lol). When pressed on why they've amended the Founding Fathers to include themselves, the absurdists generally fall silent. Yet somehow they still argue that the Founding Father's exclusive rhetoric should be interpreted as it was meant in the 18th century. That type of self-serving behavior tells you everything you need to know about the "Well the Founding Father's wanted a white nation." arguments.

Ya honestly I thought this all went without saying but apparently I was wrong. My brother-in-law is Czech and he's always using these arguments as well, when the founders wouldn't even have considered him white. I mean just look at the response I got...really tells you all you need to know.

Aren't you BLM supporter? Might be time for a little self-reflection.

<{walkerwhut}>

BTW, the numbers of total trafficked children of all races in the US is well under 20,000 and our population is 5x higher.

Are we talking about human trafficking?

Maybe you should take your own advice regarding self reflection. And a literacy class.

Are we talking about human trafficking?

Maybe you should take your own advice regarding self reflection. And a literacy class.
Um, yes. Grooming gangs are human traffickers. Do you know what words mean? And the news only gets worse. 77% of reported human traffickers in the us aren't white.

So Trump being a unrepentant lying ,corrupt,two bit, pos is goofball BS?
He's less corrupt than the Bush's or Clinton's, and he lies less than the average politician who speaks in a language that is barely English rife with things they don't actually believe.

whiteladyblacksfortrump.jpg
The guy bottom right looks like he's In blackface lol

Upwards of a million white victims...

300,000 white violent offenders...

Cringe
but you've convinced me, Falsedawn. I guess we just shouldn't care about white kids being specifically targeted by Islamic grooming gangs and raped and tortured over 20 years because white people rape too.

Those black lives tho...they really matter...especially the criminals like Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown. They're the ones we should be marching for.

Um, yes. Grooming gangs are human traffickers. Do you know what words mean?

You clearly haven't been reading. Hence my advice for you to take a literacy class.

This is your future, America. 20,000 white kids raped in the UK by foreign invaders and this is his response. Don't count on any of these people to help you. They want you dead.

Also

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/civil-rights/human-trafficking

Human trafficking, believed to be the third-largest criminal activity in the world, is a form of human slavery that must be addressed at the interagency level. Human trafficking includes forced labor, domestic servitude, and commercial sex trafficking. It involves both U.S. citizens and foreigners alike, and has no demographic restrictions.

Nice effort, but you fail.

but you've convinced me, Falsedawn. I guess we just shouldn't care about white kids being specifically targeted by Islamic grooming gangs and raped and tortured over 20 years because white people rape too.

Those black lives tho...they really matter...especially the criminals like Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown. They're who we should marching for.

I'm not here to convince you. More like rub your nose in a sense of scale.

Rape is wrong, regardless of who does it.

But the numbers say I should be more worried about you than them.

Sucks to suck.

fudgepacker

That's a bit of a myth tbh. Any decent bottom stays hydrated, eats a high fiber diet and showers pretty regularly. There's no "fudge", you dirty pig. Not to mention that's an express-thru, not a damn storage unit.

He hasn't put "The world economy" ahead of American workers overall interests. That's the most evil thing Republicans have done in the last 30 years, the worst for black and most Americans, and now it's leftists doing it in upside down world. Seeing how the left has attacked him for doing what they were supposed to do might actually turn Trump away from the thing that made him win, which was that. The "elites" didn't like an R taking that liberal/independant/pro-American stance, and they have been anti-American and disgusting in their take-down of the guy because of it.

Also, the pro-social decay stuff should really turn off African Americans, realizing what they themselves need to change in communities where they are the majority. The left and it's fake white people pretending to feel sorry for the "disadvantaged" black people, well it's starting to look more pathetic and dishonest by the day.

We have two crappy choices right now in parties. Trump is not being judged by the actual job he has done, but by goofball BS. That annoys me.
Trump is being judged by the actual job he has done. See, when I ask you how he's established himself as different from the establishment R, you claim that he's put American workers ahead of the "World economy"...yet what has he actually done. Not just what rhetoric has he used. He hasn't put any protections into place for American workers against global corporations, many of which are American corporations.

You're judging him on rhetoric. I'm asking you to judge him on actions. His actions are pretty standard "R" actions, his rhetoric is not.

The pro-social decay stuff should turn off black Americans? What pro-social decay stuff are you talking about? The breakdown of the American family? Do you really think that's a compelling argument coming from an environment that tacitly allowed the breakdown of the black family for profit? That decades later introduced drugs into black communities for government profit and then incarcerated sons and fathers in droves following that? Black Americans should disregard all of that history and then say "Nope, this is entirely our fault."

That position makes zero historical sense. Especially if you take the time to look into actual black history. Build your own communities and your own wealth. Just ignore that places like Tulsa got burned down to the ground precisely for doing that. Ignore that government used the highway system to cut off your communities from the economic centers of your cities. That banks wouldn't give you loans to buy homes in your own neighborhoods.

Ignore that all of this took place within your grandparents lifetime. Ignore it and let someone else tell you that this stuff is your doing.

Thanks for weakening your own point.

Considering I quoted a post talking about rape and you jumped to human trafficking, big woof.

You know they're discrete crimes right? No, no you didn't. That's why you're posturing, because you did the headass.

Back