Elections Trump 10% Job Approval From African Americans

Black people are fans of pop-culture and the media in the West. It has portrayed them favorably for about 40 years, and has made them seem like they are basically very cool and tough through pop-music and things of that nature. Inner city failure is blamed on white people, glossed over, very mildly poked fun at, or made to look cool to 13 year old girls through the media. The modern leftist movement is discernibly anti-white male, pushes for all classes not white male having extra protections from unfair treatment, and allows the blinders to be on pretty heavy. Honestly, I understand in some ways.

Well that's not happening but I can see a 10-12% range as doable

hi again JudoThrowFiasco!

i don't even know that 10% support from black americans is that meaningful a metric as to how Mr. Trump will fare in a general election vs Mrs. Klochubar or Mrs. Warren.

i mean, GWB was at around 11% by the end of his 1st term, and he survived to see his second term.

*ponders*

- IGIT

The Founding Fathers disagree with you.

The founders definition of "white" wouldn't even coincide with yours. Look how people that we consider white today were treated in this country when arriving over a hundred years after the founding. Why would we care about their arguments on race when their views are so obviously absurd?

This is a discussion forum. The discussion is the point.

And we have discussed. We both have our heels dug in, and cannot possibly prove our arguments further, without concrete results.

And we have discussed. We both have our heels dug in, and cannot possibly prove our arguments further, without concrete results.

??? I proved that the marriage rate is declining. You think I am wrong about that?

You big mad. Don't fear the reaper. Or hell, do fear the reaper. I'm sure you watch your little countdown clock and clutch your pearls. 2030 woogie boogie!
This is your future, America. 20,000 white kids raped in the UK by foreign invaders and this is his response. Don't count on any of these people to help you. They want you dead.

??? I proved that the marriage rate is declining. You think I am wrong about that?

What does that have to do with your assumption about how they'll vote? You think divorced women are just automatically anti-Trump, or something?

I realize it was a rebuttal to my snide comment about how married women will vote, but it doesn't really say much on the whole.

Black people are fans of pop-culture and the media in the West. It has portrayed them favorably for about 40 years, and has made them seem like they are basically very cool and tough through pop-music and things of that nature. Inner city failure is blamed on white people, glossed over, very mildly poked fun at, or made to look cool to 13 year old girls through the media. The modern leftist movement is discernibly anti-white male, pushes for all classes not white male having extra protections from unfair treatment, and allows the blinders to be on pretty heavy. Honestly, I understand in some ways.
I think African Americans not voting Republican has a lot more to do with looking like incompetent fools in the face of the Great Depression, Republican Presidential candidate Barry Goldwater coming out against the Civil Rights act. The Republican Party spending decades trying to lure racist southerners away from the Democrats, the Southern Strategy. Also decades of using issues like crime, welfare and Affirmative action as racial wedge issues. Not mention getting caught red handed over and over again in voter suppression schemes aimed at blacks and other minorities.
That's just a few reasons.

The founders definition of "white" wouldn't even coincide with yours. Look how people that we consider white today were treated in this country when arriving over a hundred years after the founding. Why would we care about their arguments on race when their views are so obviously absurd?
It's not that the Founding Fathers' ideas were absurd. What's absurd is how people have taken their views and then artificially extended it to include some people that were excluded while still excluding others.

So these absurdists will say "The Founding Fathers didn't include black people." Sure. But they disregard that the Founding Fathers basically didn't include anyone who wasn't English (we were fighting for independence from Britain, not from Europe, lol). When pressed on why they've amended the Founding Fathers to include themselves, the absurdists generally fall silent. Yet somehow they still argue that the Founding Father's exclusive rhetoric should be interpreted as it was meant in the 18th century. That type of self-serving behavior tells you everything you need to know about the "Well the Founding Father's wanted a white nation." arguments.

I think African American not voting Republican has a lot more to do with looking like incompetent fools in the face of the Great Depression, Republican Presidential candidate Barry Goldwater coming out against the Civil Rights act. The Republican Party spending decades trying to lure racist southerners away from the Democrats, the Southern Strategy. Also decades of using issues like crime, welfare and Affirmative action as racial wedge issues. Not mention getting caught red handed over and over again in voter suppression schemes aimed at blacks and other minorities.
That's just a few reasons.
A lot of them disliked Republicans for a lot of the same reasons I did. That's true. Trump isn't an establishment R, and black people have not got any "raw deal" under him whatsoever.

You're right. America will be great when it all looks like Baltimore. Rats on every corner!

A lot of them disliked Republicans for a lot of the same reasons I did. That's true. Trump isn't an establishment R, and black people have not got any "raw deal" under him whatsoever.
But he's running under their banner. With their support. And a lifelong R as his running mate. He's appointed career Republicans to positions of authority and pushed the GOP agenda on dozens of other issues.

Where in that reality does he demonstrate that he is different from the "establishment R"?

Cool, very cool. Let's have a bet on how accurate the polls are: I win if he gets closer to 10% of the black vote, and you win if he gets closer to 36% of the black vote.
I don't think it'll be the highest of the polls or the lowest of them. 10% is already more than he got the last time he won though, so you'll probably be busy screaming into the heavens.

WetDopeyFly-size_restricted.gif

This is your future, America. 20,000 white kids raped in the UK by foreign invaders and this is his response. Don't count on any of these people to help you. They want you dead.

How many white kids get raped by white offenders? In the US mind you.

Guess they just don't matter eh?

You wouldn't be one of those "bad actors" would you?

<BC1>

How many white kids get raped by white offenders? In the US mind you.

Guess they just don't matter eh?

You wouldn't be one of those "bad actors" would you?

<BC1>
Aren't you BLM supporter? Might be time for a little self-reflection.

<{walkerwhut}>

BTW, the numbers of total trafficked children of all races in the US is well under 20,000 and our population is 5x higher.

But he's running under their banner. With their support. And a lifelong R as his running mate. He's appointed career Republicans to positions of authority and pushed the GOP agenda on dozens of other issues.

Where in that reality does he demonstrate that he is different from the "establishment R"?
He hasn't put "The world economy" ahead of American workers overall interests. That's the most evil thing Republicans have done in the last 30 years, the worst for black and most Americans, and now it's leftists doing it in upside down world. Seeing how the left has attacked him for doing what they were supposed to do might actually turn Trump away from the thing that made him win, which was that. The "elites" didn't like an R taking that liberal/independant/pro-American stance, and they have been anti-American and disgusting in their take-down of the guy because of it.

Also, the pro-social decay stuff should really turn off African Americans, realizing what they themselves need to change in communities where they are the majority. The left and it's fake white people pretending to feel sorry for the "disadvantaged" black people, well it's starting to look more pathetic and dishonest by the day.

We have two crappy choices right now in parties. Trump is not being judged by the actual job he has done, but by goofball BS. That annoys me.

Back