Elections Trump 10% Job Approval From African Americans

You know they don't really care about black people, right?

You really have to stop trusting all these bad actors.

2lVrLNk.gif

White nationalism will fuck your head up. Work on it.

Washington post isnt a credible source though <{vega}>

How did he do with African Americans in 2016?

Is it 2016?

Like I said, we'll see. I'd wager he does better than he did with them in 2016...you know, that election that he won despite the low AA support...

And yet he will still win in November by a landslide so...

Polls only count when they agree with you. Cool.

There are lots of polls, most have him fluctuating in the mid teens, but all of them are higher than the percentage that voted for him in the election he won 306-232.
Status of polls - 1/21/20

[ ] : Fake - The poll has a result that the right wing does not like, or is unfavorable to Donald Trump. Clearly fake, because reasons.

[✓] : Not Fake - This poll has been deemed favorable to Donald Trump, or to the right wing as a whole. Absolutely accurate because if it weren't, it would be called fake.

Polls only count when they agree with you. Cool.

There are lots of polls, most have him fluctuating in the mid teens, but all of them are higher than the percentage that voted for him in the election he won 306-232.
The polls have him averaging around 10-13% job approval, 30% is an insane outlier from a trash pollster. You do know what an outlier is right?

306-232 decided by about 70,000 voters spread between 3 states which makes him the 3rd President in history to win the office while losing the popular vote. Btw since 1992 the Republican Presidential candidate managed to win the popular vote and EC a grand total of 1 time.

2lVrLNk.gif

White nationalism will fuck your head up. Work on it.
So what happened to them? The used to be a big deal and now you hear nothing. The virtue signalling white liberals all moved on to the next Soros funded project. They're probably marching for trans rights or some other bullshit right now.

Personally, I wish they would go back to stopping Kony. He was a bad dude.

I didn't vote for Trump but it wasn't because I thought he was a racist or a white supremacist. Black folks called Dubya Bush, John McCain and Mitt Romney racists, too so this really doesn't shock me.

As a member of the Black community I can say, most Black voters think the GOP is racist as hell. Doesn't matter whether they are the president or presidential nominee. Thing is, Black people share a lot of the same values and beliefs as members of the GOP party but vote overwhelmingly Democrat in Presidential elections.

But it won't matter. Bush and Trump have won their elections with little to no Black support. They don't need our votes to win elections anymore now that Latinos are the largest voting minority.

How many of those polled are eligible to vote?

Is it 2016?

Like I said, we'll see. I'd wager he does better than he did with them in 2016...you know, that election that he won despite the low AA support...

You are the one who brought that election up.

It would be hard to do any worse with the AA demographic. Especially the women.

Blacks will vote 90% for Democrats like they have been doing for the past 60 years. No amount of Blexit rallies by Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens will change this fact.

So what happened to them? The used to be a big deal and now you hear nothing. The virtue signalling white liberals all moved on to the next Soros funded project. They're probably marching for trans rights or some other bullshit right now.

Personally, I wish they would go back to stopping Kony. He was a bad dude.

Hmm, what happens when you call people terrorists, misrepresent their cause, advocate running them over, and support brutal police crackdowns because they hurt your fee fees?

<puh-lease75>

I wonder why they aren't so open anymore... the mind really boggles.

Impossible!
Something something Malcolm X

Status of polls - 1/21/20

[ ] : Fake - The poll has a result that the right wing does not like, or is unfavorable to Donald Trump. Clearly fake, because reasons.

[✓] : Not Fake - This poll has been deemed favorable to Donald Trump, or to the right wing as a whole. Absolutely accurate because if it weren't, it would be called fake.
<bball1>

I didn't make a thread about polls. I asked the TS why he's doing exactly what you're erroneously claiming I'm doing, yet you felt the need to post that as a response to me and not him because you have TDS and want to believe his. Sad.

As a member of the Black community I can say, most Black voters think the GOP is racist as hell. Doesn't matter whether they are the president or presidential nominee. Thing is, Black people share a lot of the same values and beliefs as members of the GOP party but vote overwhelmingly Democrat in Presidential elections.

But it won't matter. Bush and Trump have won their elections with little to no Black support. They don't need our votes to win elections anymore now that Latinos are the largest voting minority.

Latino voter participation is weak.

FT_17.05.10_Voter-turnout_whites3.png

FT_18.10.12_LatinoVoters_number-of-hispanic-eligible-voters.png

Hmm, what happens when you call people terrorists, misrepresent their cause, advocate running them over, and support brutal police crackdowns because they hurt your fee fees?

<puh-lease75>

I wonder why they aren't so open anymore... the mind really boggles.
You just described white nationalists.

...but you forgot banning them from social media.
...banning their bank accounts.
...and getting them fired from employment.

<bball1>

I didn't make a thread about polls. I asked the TS why he's doing exactly what you're erroneously claiming I'm doing, yet you felt the need to post that as a response to me and not him because you have TDS and want to believe his.

The status of polls tracker never lies. Rasmussen is the outlier that the big bad "MSM" isn't listening to. Polls are real again, buddy.

Back