Elections Trump 10% Job Approval From African Americans

9 out of 10 african americans lmfao. As if they're respoding to the people who make these stupid polls
Trump only got 8% of the African American vote in 2016 what's so hard to believe about him only having around a 10% job approval rating as these polls show?

The bet thread is a sticky.
Edit: when you man up and stop ducking the question, I'm still curious. Does a person who calls himself an American think the POTUS is a ruler, or does he gloat online about a criminal running a foreign country?

Yeah I'm well aware it's a sticky dickhead, I was trying to converse but you're obviously more interested in being a dick.

And LMFAO @ man up......wanna be a dickhead? Search my post history for your answers then.

8% is actually better than what Romney got in 2012.

Yeah I'm well aware it's a sticky dickhead, I was trying to converse but you're obviously more interested in being a dick.

And LMFAO @ man up......wanna be a dickhead? Search my post history for your answers then.
lol hella convenient memory if you think I instigated this. At least I answered your question. I'm still waiting for your answer to more than one.

Last edited:
And discuss what? 10% is a pretty good result considering he's such a filthy cunt. Anything to add?

Back