Elections Trump’s speeches mega thread

Johnny Carson’s hype man, Dementia Donald had to go to a theater for his Rube Rally because he could not fill out the larger arena. I guess listening to an Old Man Ramble while telling you he is a genius is not a big draw.
Crowd sizes are his Achilles heel. Kamala's dig about people tending to leave his rallies early was a nuclear bomb in the debate. Sent him to crazy town and he never recovered.

You love to see it.

Crowd sizes are his Achilles heel. Kamala's dig about people tending to leave his rallies early was a nuclear bomb in the debate. Sent him to crazy town and he never recovered.

You love to see it.
I hope it's enough. The amount of support he still has (according to polls lol) is remarkable.

She lied as well.
And if she was out there complaining about getting fact checked I would be shitting on her too

She didn't get fact checked- I'll give you that. apparently she told one lie as opposed to Trump's 33, so she probably got away with it due to the moderators having to keep up with Trump so much- they only called him out on the stuff that was obvious and they could prove quickly and easily.

Either way no one should be complaining about not being able to go out there and lie to the public. This man is telling his supporters right to their faces he'd prefer to have the liberty to lie as much as he wants. And yet his supporters have a track record of defending and/or redefning the things he says- even though he is saying outright he prefers to be able to lie.

I'm also tired of people assuming that just because I pick on Trump and his supporters that I'm automatically going to support what the other side does no matter what. That is so far from true...

I just see an obvious conman admitting to conning and grifting people and people are swallowing that shit and asking for more. I have never seen that kind of faith and devotion to any other politician in my lifetime.

Last edited:

honest don is upset that ABC lied when they said they wouldn't fact check him.

i thought everyone knew ahead of time ABC was going to be fact checking.

Imagine anyone else on earth getting away with going on TV and essentially saying

"It was my understanding going into the debate that I would be able to lie without correction or consequence"

Its some Michael Scott level stupidity which is hilarious on a TV show but not someone to put in charge of the country

Imagine anyone else on earth getting away with going on TV and essentially saying

"It was my understanding going into the debate that I would be able to lie without correction or consequence"

Its some Michael Scott level stupidity which is hilarious on a TV show but not someone to put in charge of the country

"they wouldn't let me go on tv and lie through my teeth! it's just so unfair what they are doing to me! here's my donation page...."

And don't forget that Donold's V.P. pick says he just makes up stories to "bring attention" to issues.

Back