Truly disappointed

Dejustice

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I am not here to trash talk Silva or anything. I am just curious to if I am the only one that is truly saddened by the cancellation of the chael/wandy fight? I don't want to trash wand for this, even tho i think his actions the last year leading up to this would warrant such trash talk. So who else is very disappointed that we don't get to see these 2 fight?

With all the stupid stuff and pushing back, I'm not sure if I believed it would happen at 175 anyway

Watching Vitor kick Chael in the head is going to be fun.

I guess a little bit, just because all these shenanigans have been amusing, if sometimes cringe worthy. Might as well get a conclusion of some sort, right? We could have had an entertaining weigh in/stare down at the very least. And you never know if Wand could have caught him with something. But... oh well.

The "fight" on TUF was pretty much the actual fight in a nutshell anyway.

Ugh, I am seriously pretty pissed. People tell me I shouldn't be upset with wand that he is a legend, blah blah blah. Here is the thing, if this wasn't going to happen I would have never ordered ufc fight pass. Ive paid for a few months for something in which I only got just to see how the 2 acted towards each other leading up to the fight. Wand has actually cost me money by canceling this and wasted my time.

Meh, I already saw Chael kick his ass once

Edit: Delete. What I tried to post didn't work. Probably for the best since it wasn't very funny anyway.

For all the build up, which has lasted years, it is a shame that it won't happen.

Why would I never buy another ufc card? Are you an idiot? This isn't a representation of the ufc, its a reflection of wand.

Wand was gotten to big time. It was evident when Wand threatened to quit the show if Chael didn't apologize. When Chael didn't apologize and Wand stayed the power game was already won. Chael may not be the best fighter but he uses mind games well. Wand couldn't handle it and everything else went south from there. This was such a masterful display of mind warfare that Chael should be given a win on his record. He won the fight without fighting. A true martial artist.

Wand is an ex fighter since 2006

what are you dissaponited at??

He

i didn't waste any time watching TUF, but it's always ridiculous when the ufc promotes a fight for that freaking long and keeps both fighters on ice for the whole taping and then someone fucks it all up. silva joins rampage and travis lutter* on that ignoble list of unprofessional ding dongs. maybe there have been others too.

*lutter fought but blew the title fight by not making weight.

I am not here to trash talk Silva or anything. I am just curious to if I am the only one that is truly saddened by the cancellation of the chael/wandy fight? I don't want to trash wand for this, even tho i think his actions the last year leading up to this would warrant such trash talk. So who else is very disappointed that we don't get to see these 2 fight?

I find it hysterical and at the same time I find it very difficult to not criticize Wanderlei so badly that I get banned. It takes a lot of self control

Not really, didn't care about the fight at all

But the actions themselves are disappointing

still a huge wand fan and would still rather pay to see him fight then chael and any card wand fights on ill be ordering but that's just me. ive watched the guy for the last 15 years go thru some crazy battles, in the last 8 or so ive watched chael turtle up countless times after talking his way into fights he should have never got to begin with
That being said hopefully the Belfort fight still happens and chael can manage to keep it competitive, I personally think vitor wins 8 out of 10 times lets just hope this fight isn't one of those 2

Back