Truly A Depressing Match

You guys are munted. Honestly.

Two massive guys with 260lbs of muscle each leaning and weighing on each other, and you want crisp punches and non stop action through all 25 minutes.

MMA fans are truly the dumbest in the world.

At least for 5 minutes.
They could do it in the past.
in b4 those guys were on roids...

And to think the skill sets they have standing, and we were left with this. Just seemed Ngannou just didnt want to be in there and Gane is too green.
Jesus. Miserable. How the fuck do you call that depressing. It went down to the wire. Arguably greatest slam ever. Seening Ngannou use grappling. This is sherdog im not surprised.

You guys are munted. Honestly.

Two massive guys with 260lbs of muscle each leaning and weighing on each other, and you want crisp punches and non stop action through all 25 minutes.

MMA fans are truly the dumbest in the world.
This. Just watch another sport ffs. Idiots. Go watch flyweights.

If it was any other wrestler doing it but seeing Ngannou wrestlefuck someone was crazy enough to be entertaining.

So much discontent comes from paypigging for the ufc. Fortunately the ufc is free in my country (the internet), so I just dialed the url and had a grand old time seeing my dusky brother adapt and overcome.

That shit was great.

It was a very underwhelming display. Pretty disappointing that these are the two best HWs that the UFC has to offer.

On top of that, people were touting this as the greatest HW ever.

{<jordan}

As long as the UFC pays them fucking dog chow this is what you can expect. Why would top-flight large male athletes ever compete in the UFC? They can make so much more money in other sports.

But hey at least Dana White is driving around in a Ferrari.

As long as the UFC pays them fucking dog chow this is what you can expect. Why would top-flight large male athletes ever compete in the UFC? They can make so much more money in other sports.

But hey at least Dana White is driving around in a Ferrari.

Then they should seek employment where they get paid more. Nevertheless, the match was truly underwhelming considering the skill sets they possess.

It was a very underwhelming display. Pretty disappointing that these are the two best HWs that the UFC has to offer.

On top of that, people were touting this as the greatest HW ever.

{<jordan}
Did you stream it? I was just following along on Twitter. Nothing would justify the 80 bucks for this shit show.

What's with this crybaby shit it happens I guess you guys never watched Ken Shamrock

Cyrils fault. He ran around in circles and got wrestlfucked by a guy with a blown knee.

Then they should seek employment where they get paid more. Nevertheless, the match was truly underwhelming considering the skill sets they possess.
I’m saying this is about as good as it is going to get. They don’t pay nearly enough for the skill set to ever rise above what we saw. This is it. And it’s bad.

I’m saying this is about as good as it is going to get. They don’t pay nearly enough for the skill set to ever rise above what we saw. This is it. And it’s bad.

Its terrible, no doubt about it. And as long as White is there, it will continue to get worse. What we need are new owners who know MMA, not just treat as a business model.

What's with this crybaby shit it happens I guess you guys never watched Ken Shamrock

Actually i have, and watched him in his peak at Pancrase. He was far more entertaining than what we saw here tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back