True story about a UFC fighter who fought wearing a "whizzinator"

I doubt it was Leben, that guy is an open book. If he was the whizzinator wearer he would have told everyone by now. If you read his book I think you would agree that guy doesn't have many secrets LOL

Thiago Silva used a whizzinator of course but I don't think that's who he means. I've been researching this for the past thirty minutes lol. Travis Lutter was a late replacement at UFC 50 against Marvin Eastman. Chael was himself a late replacement at UFC 60 against Jeremy Horn as was Matt Wiman against Spencer Fisher. Jason Dent was a late replacement at UFC 63 against Roger Huerta. Kevin Burns was a late replacement against Rumble at 81.

Thiago Silva used a whizzinator of course but I don't think that's who he means. I've been researching this for the past thirty minutes lol. Travis Lutter was a late replacement at UFC 50 against Marvin Eastman. Chael was himself a late replacement at UFC 60 against Jeremy Horn as was Matt Wiman against Spencer Fisher. Jason Dent was a late replacement at UFC 63 against Roger Huerta. Kevin Burns was a late replacement against Rumble at 81.
Good, now spend the rest of the night watching those fights and let us know who got kicked in the dick

Good work. Respek

This is Kevin Randleman. His urine specimen "could not have come from a living person." It was pretty funny. It comes with a powdered fake urine sample you can mix with water. October 21 2006. Nevada State Athletic Commission filed the complaint. It was about 10 years ago. The specimen had absolutely no hormones of any sort and could not have come from a living human. This was his loss to Shogun at a PRIDE event in Las Vegas. He was a UFC fighter, but this was a PRIDE fight. Randleman got subbed midway through the first round.

Last edited:
This is Kevin Randleman. His urine specimen "could not have come from a living person." It was pretty funny. It comes with a powdered fake urine sample you can mix with water. October 21 2006. Nevada State Athletic Commission filed the complaint. It was about 10 years ago. The specimen had absolutely no hormones of any sort and could not have come from a living human. This was his loss to Shogun at a PRIDE event in Las Vegas. He was a UFC fighter, but this was a PRIDE fight. Randleman got subbed midway through the first round.

Hahaha, was this before or after he got using canine urine?

I wonder how long he had to follow his dog around with a cup....

That doesn't fit the story though. He says the guy never got punished, also he reached out to him to ask he could identify him in the story so it sounds like he's still alive whoever it is.

Randleman didn't get kicked in the dick in that fight.

Not Randleman, the guy is still living, Chael said he has to get his permission.

Now just figure who got kicked in the dick

Randleman submitted a fake sample, but that was at Pride 32, not the in UFC.

Randleman submitted a fake sample, but that was at Pride 32, not the in UFC.
I considered him but at the end of the video Chael says he called the fighter but they couldn't get back to him in time to say if it was okay to use the name. Tito also apparently used one.

gotta be leben, though he didnt put it in his book

u know, i wonder if the tester just used his own urine, so as not to lose his job...

I think it might be Sean Sherk. He took a fight against GSP on relatively short notice and in the first minute gets hit with a low blow. This was at UFC 56, a little over 10 years ago.

This telling of the story points to it more.

I think it might be Sean Sherk. He took a fight against GSP on relatively short notice and in the first minute gets hit with a low blow. This was at UFC 56, a little over 10 years ago.

This telling of the story points to it more.

Sounds about right

Back