TRUE Punching Power: Julian Jackson.

P4P he probably hit harder than Tyson.

I disagree, you can get this type of power by training. It's far far from easy and requires proper research & a lot of mental & physical concentration.

Certain people are simply born with the proper wiring, yet never realize why their body is able to do what others can't.

Check out how natural it looks when hes throwing bombs. Hes able to maintain technique, while putting some serious leverage into those punches. Something your born with for sure.

Check out how natural it looks when hes throwing bombs. Hes able to maintain technique, while putting some serious leverage into those punches. Something your born with for sure.

Most people call it training hard and with purpose. So many guys just go through the motions. Proper technique is not something you are born with. :icon_neut

you can't teach that kind of power. You're either born with it or you're not.

kabuki i thought u said jackson wasa cool guy he did not have to do that guy at 4:08 of that hl reel like that.

signalling as he went down, damn that was cold, lol; there's an icebox where his heart used to be, he's sooo cold.

I disagree, you can get this type of power by training. It's far far from easy and requires proper research & a lot of mental & physical concentration.

Certain people are simply born with the proper wiring, yet never realize why their body is able to do what others can't.

ur wrong, u can't teach one punch ko power; i'd go into detail, but i have posted a million times and broke it down and i just don't have the time or patience to explain it again.

but trust me

just like jones speed, chavez chin, jacksons power can't be taught

Nice video, good boxer. Counter right is beautiful.

Cool vid. I was so unhappy when MacClellan beat him.

Ironically, I was VERY happy when McCallum beat him. Heh heh, for obvious reasons.

Julian Jackson is without a doubt in my mind the P4P hardest puncher of alltime!!

Training and hard work can increase anyone's power but when we are talking about the very top level, there are guys with more natural power than others, that's just a fact. Otherwise everyone would be KO artist

what stood out watching this hightlight was how Julian really punched through his targets with full follow through.

ur wrong, u can't teach one punch ko power; i'd go into detail, but i have posted a million times and broke it down and i just don't have the time or patience to explain it again.

but trust me

just like jones speed, chavez chin, jacksons power can't be taught

You're just looking in the wrong places.

Long term studies by the Soviets for their Spetnaz forces say you're wrong.

it actually hurts to watch jj or mcclellan...interesting though when you look at their physiques they are not all that buffed up...more lanky kind of build...yet generate so much power

No doubt about it. Jackson punches harder than anyone ever P4P and Tyson wasn't even the hardest punching HW by a long way.

No if you could acheive this by training hard there would be lots more people cleanly KO'ing people in this fashion. That's the reason why he is the P4P hardest puncher. His training on top of his god given ability is what put him there.

Back