True or false? The Chris beats Anderson everytime

I could see Weidman winning 6/10 times if they went back to 2013.

Chris, despite being a one dimensional fighter who had his ass handled to him 3 times in a row, indeed was (Anderson is done, so we got use past tense) a bad matchup for Anderson.

Anderson, however, dealt with a lot wrestlers in his career. In such fights he usually lost the initial rounds, until he was comfortable and beat them. Chael fights are examples.

Not saying Chris is like Chael, he aint, he hits harder (or we can just say he hits, cause Chael doesnt). Still, the fact that Chris won both 1st rounds doesnt mean AT ALL he would win both fights.

Then we saw what happened in these fights. Wrong clowning position in f1 and that kick in f2. Add age factor to Anderson, which cannot be denied.

Bottomline, Anderson fought Chris in his prime, twice. The opposite is not true.

both at their primes?

Seeing how Chris lost his fights afterwards, I would bet Anderson would KO/TKO Chris (at least) 5 times out of 10 fights. Chris would win 1 or 2 via KO/TKO and 2 or 3 decisions.

Say, 60/40 to Anderson, aka GOAT

The Chris was, and will always be, a really bad stylistic match up for Anderson.

These prime arguments are tough. I think it was clear that Anderson had lost a step by the time of the Weidman fights, so earlier in his career it seems fair to say he'd have dealt with that same Weidman better. But would it have been better enough? Weidman was a tough match up for him and would be at any time of Silva's career.

At least we're past talking about Weidman's win as a fluke.

I don't think he wins every time but he does seem to have Silva's number

I think he wins most times, maybe 7/10. Silva could certainly knock him out a few times.

Prime Anderson KOs prime Weidman within 2 rounds 9/10 times.

Chris just the superior fighter and a nightmare matchup for Anderson. Chris wins every time.

Truth. There’s a reason why Anderson was trying to duck him. Anderson got destroyed back to back

False.

I personally think Weidman would lose to Dan Henderson and TRT Vitor who AS beat. It is almost like saying Chris Leben would beat any version of Wanderlei Silva when you know that isnt the case.

Chris is Wanderson "Sertao" Silvers kryptonite.

Lol Chris would destroy any version of anderfraud

Chris probably beats Yoel 9/10 times as well. Cardio-for-seconds Yoel.

Seems like people forget how much Anderson jacked around in the first fight. That doesn't mean he would've won if he hadn't, but he basically gave himself no chance.

Second fight obviously didn't have a true ending.

Back