True or False: Silva vs GSP would have happened during their concurrent title reigns if...

Oh your excuse about fighting fighters from different eras, is limited to super fights.

lol.
The thread is about Silva vs GSP.

Someone brought up Jones to deflect the topic, and now you’re bringing up a fight between 44 year old Anderson vs Izzy to further deflect the topic question. True or False?

Prime Hendricks was a tougher challenge than Silva.

Prime GSP and prime Hendricks beat Silva. They do what Sonnen did for 4.5 rounds but actually finish the job.

Hendricks might have knocked him out.

Prime Hendricks was a tougher challenge than Silva.

Prime GSP and prime Hendricks beat Silva. They do what Sonnen did for 4.5 rounds but actually finish the job.

Hendricks might have knocked him out.
41D2A6DD-CF14-4001-BDE8-AD172135D795.gif

GSP ducked Anderson for over a decade.

Silva would have KOd GSP so fast that he wouldn’t have been able to tap to strikes like he did vs LW journeyman Serra.

I believe it was scheduled to actually happen around the time of the Anderson/Maia fight, but Dana dropped it after Anderson acted like a buffoon in-cage against Maia.

Champs are never obligated to go up in weight and face someone bigger. It's a neat bonus when they do, but they certainly aren't obligated and GSP had one of the strongest strength-of-schedule resumes in MMA history.

The thread is about Silva vs GSP.

Someone brought up Jones to deflect the topic, and now you’re bringing up a fight between 44 year old Anderson vs Izzy to further deflect the topic question. True or False?

False.

I am mocking and belitting your "different eras" excuse for Silva not fighting Jones as pathetic and weak with little merit.

You easily accept Silva not taking that fight for this stupid reason, and you can't understand GSP/Anderson didn't happen for more reasons than "GSP didn't want it".

You're obviously drawn to conclusions you like, instead of quality evidence.

You ask, why would he fight a fighter from a new era.. Like that's a ridiculous idea, as he booked himself to do it again vs. Cannonier.

Fighting "newer" fighters is clearly not a concern for Silva, so listening to you accept that as a reason for not fighting jones makes you looks stupid, to me.

Last edited:
My fuck, you GSP haters are so sad. You seriously should get therapy. This shit is not normal.

You're like the bitter ex GSP broke up with that just won't stop. Lol so sad.

Sounds like a simple honest question that instantly triggered hate from you.

Like a crazy and bitter ex gf. Lol so sad.

True. I don't think GSP thought he could beat Anderson. If GSP wanted that fight the UFC would have made it in a second. May have been the highest grossing fight ever! A man has to know his limitations, and GSP does.

False.

I am mocking and belitting your "different eras" excuse for Silva not fighting Jones as pathetic and weak with little merit.

You easily accept Silva not taking that fight for this stupid reason, and you can't under GSP/Anderson didn't happen for more reasons simply than "GSP didn't want it".

You're obviously drawn to conclusions you like, instead of quality evidence.

You ask, why would he fight a fighter from a new era.. Like that's a ridiculous idea, as he booked himself to do it again vs. Cannonier.

Fighting "newer" fighters is clearly not a concern for Silva, so listening to you accept that as a reason for not fighting jones makes you looks stupid, to me.
Your argument sucks because I know Jones would crush Silva prime for prime, the same way Silva would crush Georges Prime for Prime. Which is why Silva didn’t fight Jones, and why GSP didn’t fight Silva.

Silva vs GSP would have happened during their concurrent titles reigns if Georges would have pushed hard for the Silva fight...The same way he pushed hard for the Bisping fight years later.

True or False?
I'd say true. At that point both of them were big draws, if they both wanted the fight it would have happened.

So you agree Silva's a coward then? Why the sore bum then?

In fairness, Georgie did often stutter through the topic during interviews so even if he didn’t openly admit fear, it was clearly evident.

“... b-b-but he much beeger dan me...”

So you edited my quote to deflect answering my post? Have a Good Friday bud!

Lol you're delusional.

I confronted for stupid "different eras" excuse and you submitted to me. You corrected yourself

"I know Jones would crush Silva prime for prime ... Which is why Silva didn’t fight Jones"

I am done with you now. You're welcome.

Lol you're delusional.

I confronted for stupid "different eras" excuse and you submitted to me. You corrected yourself

"I know Jones would crush Silva prime for prime ... Which is why Silva didn’t fight Jones"

I am done with you now. You're welcome.
Whatever helps you sleep at night!
Jones crushes Silva
Silva crushes Georges

Only difference is Silva and Georges dominated the same era. Shame Georges didn’t push for it the way he pushed for Ping years later.

Whatever helps you sleep at night!

Only difference is Silva and Georges dominated the same era. Shame Georges didn’t push for it the way he pushed for Ping years later.

Clearly wrote this last sentence to ease yourself.

Don't project "Whatever helps you sleep at night!" at me. I'm doing well, GSP is GOAT and retired with two belts.

Back