True or false: Ronda could ask +20 million/fight to come back and UFC would pay her.

if she didnt get DEMOLISHED like she did by Holly, then MAYBE... MAYBE... but now? No fucking way...

False. She won't return to the sport.

False

If she said give me 20m or I'm not coming back ever, Dana would throw her under the bus straight away

the thing is she is still an exciting fighter who can bring alot of compelling fights to the division,we have 3 or three new women who could give her a good match rise since she has been out. I would like to see those fights,sure not for 20 million or anything like that at all,but id like to see her come back,the appeal is still there. I think alot of the hate could be turned around if shed come back and win...even if they didnt like her,you gotta respect teh judo
True or false. Women's MMA is basically the WNBA?

There is some fights left for Ronda, but the hate is the reason for wanting to see her fight again and get beat. Seems the title will be a hot potato now. She could still be in the mix, a win over Holm, maybe Pena too..I know she beat Tate twice, but a third just because both are former champs.

False..Some people actually watch and like WMMA

Considering the striking 'prowess' she showed in the Holly Holm fight, she shouldn't even be getting 1 million.

What's the General concensus of how much she should be paid, according to sherdog posters?

Can anyone calculate that?

I think she would get 4 if Dana was being super generous. 2.9 is my guess.

before the Holly lost probably. Now HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe not 20 mil, but she could easily ask for 10+

if she didnt get DEMOLISHED like she did by Holly, then MAYBE... MAYBE... but now? No fucking way...
Even if she subbed Holm in 30 seconds, no..fuckin way is right. 5 million possible. Even now. But more likely 1 or 2.

They'd put their foot down like they did with Connor. It's not even the amount even though it's too much.

It's the risk..that she wins. If they plunked down for Connor a c200 or Ronda and they win then they have the UFC by the throat There would be absolutely no reason not to hold them up for huge paycheck before every fight after that until you lose. And even if they don't have that mindset the UFC is too scared of it and wouldn't risk it.

Especially now that Dana is spending someone else's money, he'd green light it.

False. That's way too much maybe 10 million at most.

NO way, The new owners probably have more sense than that .....

If the new owners paid 4 billion for a company with as many problems as the UFC has, I doubt they have more business sense

Last edited:
False. Way too much. She wouldn't even get 10
she would get 10 depending on the PPV buys.
She did 1.1mil her last ppv that she headlined so I weuld bet she got close to 10 for that fight.

False.

She has to prove that she can get back into top shape and perform at her best again before she's in any position to ask for huge $$$

Back