True or false: Ronda could ask +20 million/fight to come back and UFC would pay her.

False.

More likely in the 5 - 10M range. There is only two fights most people would give a fuck about. Holly or the champion. And it would have only been really big numbers if it was Holly as the champ.

Like I say about Conor. Even the casuals understand getting your head almost booted off of your body ( Conor tapping ). That aura is gone forever and it can't be brought back. The word undefeated is the most magical word in the fight game.

Especially when you talk such over the top massive shit. Then get your ass kicked. Neither Ronda or Conor will ever be as popular as they were the second before their last fight stated.

Ronda would have to fight Cyborg or Holly for that kind of money, Nunes aint even in that galaxy,for the red panties night.

She isn't worth 1m so I don't know where you're getting 20.

Especially if Conor loses to Nate and loses a ton of his draw power. Ronda`s comeback fight would probably sell over 1,3mil PPV regardless of the rest of the card.

True or false?

false.

next question.

FUCK no.

Brock got 2.5 disclosed and he's a white gorilla.

Especially if Conor loses to Nate and loses a ton of his draw power. Ronda`s comeback fight would probably sell over 1,3mil PPV regardless of the rest of the card.

True or false?
False, she's not gonna get that much but she'll continue to get paid very well.
Also, even if Conor losses he's still gonna get paid top dollar. Drawing power has to do with popularity (good and bad) not wins and losses. He's always going to have an entire nation behind him, as well as a huge fan boy fan base that will pay to see him fight...as well as many people that hate him and will pay to see him possibly lose. Like him or hate him he's great for the sport.

they might for a one off contract to see if she's still as popular or more so. It could end up being good business.

She's not gonna get that much but she'll continue to get paid well.
Also, even when Conor losses he's still gonna get paid to dollar. Drawing power has to do with popularity (good or bad) not wins and losses. He's always going to have an entire nation behind him, as well as a huge fan boy fan base...as well as many people

I don't think that's true. I think his popularity will wane the more he loses. No doubt. People weren't buying PPVs to see Paddy Hoolihan.

True or false. Women's MMA is basically the WNBA?

To fight Cyborg at 205 I could see 20 mil flat as,possible. Who knows,what new owners would do they paid 4.3 Bill for the ifc may as well pay 20 mil for a fight that would break all ppv records

NO way, The new owners probably have more sense than that .....

20 mill is way too much money no matter what she does,but cyborg or holly would be way bigger than fighting for the title against nunes.

They will give her exactly the same deal that she had before.

20 mil seems like a big jump from the next highest purse in the UFC. It would make 0 sense for them as a business to do that, unless they are expecting the biggest profit they've ever had. It's hard to tell now.

way too many Ronda Threads lately

Yeah, what's up with that? Is there something going on in her world that I don't know of? Is she fighting soon? I know she's fighting weight issues and all.

Back