True or false: Ronda could ask +20 million/fight to come back and UFC would pay her.

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Especially if Conor loses to Nate and loses a ton of his draw power. Ronda`s comeback fight would probably sell over 1,3mil PPV regardless of the rest of the card.

True or false?

False. Way too much. She wouldn't even get 10

not for 20 million,especially now that she has lost.

Dana is so obsessed with her that he would pay her 20 million out of his own bank account

It's a tough situation right now. I think the only Ronda fight anyone is interested in seeing is a rematch with Holly, but she's lost two in a row.

False. And if it wasn't, I'd start a rally to get as many people as possible not to buy or watch that PPV

Twenty million flat fee? No chance. They'll give her a handsome up front fee (a million or so) then it would be up to her to sell mega PPV numbers if she wants that sort of money.

No chance, they don't want to give that kind of money, and have other fighters thinking they are entitled to something similar.

Plus, I know she would still be big, but between getting her ass kicked by a girl who is 0-2 after and there being a new breed of girls who seem to be better MMA fighters than the women Ronda was fighting, I think a lot of the interest has gone away.

Her appeal was people were dumb enough to think she could beat up men; now they look in the mirror and deny having believed such a thing, because they know it made them look stupid.

False

Ronda has been exposed, the aura is gone

ronda-rousey-knock-out-ko.gif

Absolutely not, 10 million and PPV points and maybe you have a case but only 1 million of that would be disclosed, the UFC would really have to be struggling for a PPV star for it to happen though.

No chance, they don't want to give that kind of money, and have other fighters thinking they are entitled to something similar.

Plus, I know she would still be big, but between getting her ass kicked by a girl who is 0-2 after and there being a new breed of girls who seem to be better MMA fighters than the women Ronda was fighting, I think a lot of the interest has gone away.

Her appeal was people were dumb enough to think she could beat up men; now they look in the mirror and deny having believed such a thing, because they know it made them look stupid.
The women fighters can beat up men.

the thing is she is still an exciting fighter who can bring alot of compelling fights to the division,we have 3 or three new women who could give her a good match rise since she has been out. I would like to see those fights,sure not for 20 million or anything like that at all,but id like to see her come back,the appeal is still there. I think alot of the hate could be turned around if shed come back and win...even if they didnt like her,you gotta respect teh judo

False.

More likely in the 5 - 10M range. There is only two fights most people would give a fuck about. Holly or the champion. And it would have only been really big numbers if it was Holly as the champ.

Like I say about Conor. Even the casuals understand getting your head almost booted off of your body ( Conor tapping ). That aura is gone forever and it can't be brought back. The word undefeated is the most magical word in the fight game.

Especially when you talk such over the top massive shit. Then get your ass kicked. Neither Ronda or Conor will ever be as popular as they were the second before their last fight stated.

The money is there , its not even a lot for a high profile fight but I will be shocked if you ever see that girl fight again & who can blame her she probably has shit loads of money & dosent have to do anything.

Yes, the UFC would double quadruple the biggest guaranteed paycheck they've ever given.:rolleyes:

Back