True or False: Jon Jones will have another loss on his record before he retires

Depends, if he isn't being KO'd then judges seem to favour him regardless of how many rounds anyone believes he's lost in a fight.

He is on a decline for sure. He gets hit way more than he used to and his wrestling looks shit

Im not impressed by Nagannou i see alot of holes and a lack of over MMA skill..he just hasnt faced anyone on Stipe or Jones level since his first loss...

Nagnnou had enough power to always have a chance to win...but skill for skill him and jones are not close

Jon is certainly more skilled, as were a lot of other guys Francis beat. Power surely closes the gap in skill. But only for a window. If Jon makes it to the 3rd then ok. But 1-3 Jon better be on his bike.

Jon is certainly more skilled, as were a lot of other guys Francis beat. Power surely closes the gap in skill. But only for a window. If Jon makes it to the 3rd then ok. But 1-3 Jon better be on his bike.

Id say 1 round, and half of 2 hed have to be moving..remember jones is smart enough to attack the base while moving..

A round or 2 of jones moving and oblique kicking and calf kicking nagannou and its Jones's fight from there

If his wrestling continues to go south then it will catch up with him eventually

He is on a decline for sure. He gets hit way more than he used to and his wrestling looks shit

Hardly ever gets hit.. What are you watching? Reyes landed maybe 3 or 4 cleans shots in 25 minutes.. Santos landed maybe 2 shots.. Jones D is tremendous...

Hardly ever gets hit.. What are you watching? Reyes landed maybe 3 or 4 cleans shots in 25 minutes.. Santos landed maybe 2 shots.. Jones D is tremendous...
repeatedly landed to the body and a couple of jabs. Reyes lost because he fought on the backfoot and had his back to the fence so in terms of takedowns, octagon control, jones had that. I had jones winning but narrowly and by the letter of the law. Any other fighter, they probably lose.

He’ll most likely suffer his first loss before he’s done .....he’s been fighting killers for over a decade......You can’t win forever

I doubt it. Jones is like GSP. He's smart and does everything in his power to mitigate damage and preserve his longevity.

He's been making at least 5 mil a fight for quite a while now and seems pretty frugal for someone of his level of wealth. His brother is also on like a 90 mil contract.

Last guy who will come back at 40 imo.

I obviously have no inside knowledge about Jones but I see a public persona marked by multiple PED violations, recreational drug issues, frequent trouble with the police & short sighted public statements. That doesn’t give me confidence that’s he a prudent decision maker

I combine that with the fate of most pro fighters (fighting WELL past their primes) & I am pessimistic about Jones

interestingly, career earnings don’t seem to matter that much, at least based on the history of boxing

I want fighters to transition well to the next parts of their lives, with their physical health intact & money in the bank. I hope that is the case for Jones

Back