True or false: If you take PEDs at any point in your career you’re NOT a TRUE WARRIOR

He's become a hit and run TS/poster since that disaster of a thread.

Lol even in this crazy world, I have a tough time thinking that any man would run to sherdog and create a thread about something like that. It’s almost like the first response guy set it up to get over a thousand likes. Too perfect.

Almost all these fighters were likely on PEDs before joining UFC. There is little to no testing in regional promotions.

If PEDS are legal, no. When TRT was legal it was within the rules. Warriors do whatever it takes to win. Even cheat. This is more about ethics

A true warrior would want to come into the fight as prepared as they possibly can.

True warriors take PED's.

Taking PEDs is a personal choice doesnt make or does not make one a true warrior. But if you are an MMAer then PEDs is cheating and makes you a cheater. No if and or buts about it. Fight within the rule set or dont fight.

Taking PEDs is a personal choice doesnt make or does not make one a true warrior. But if you are an MMAer then PEDs is cheating and makes you a cheater. No if and or buts about it. Fight within the rule set or dont fight.
But I really want to cheat and have an unfair advantage! I mean why does jones get an 85 inch reach! That’s unfair

Wouldn't Marijuana be classed as a PED then? If so, everyone in MMA is on something.

False. PEDs are a requirement to become a professional fighter and if you doubt that you are delusional.

No doubt true. I don’t care what you say but the likes of Anderson Silva, John Jones, Lyoto Machida etc. can never be considered true warriors. True warriors don’t take PEDs period. Taking PEDs is a sign of self-doubt, insecurity and mental weakness. On the other hand I have to admit BJ Penn is as natural as they come and is a true warrior despite being overrated as hell.

Pretty sure that Shogun/Silva/Wand/ Cop/etc... .wwre roided as fuck in Pride. The Pride contracts said that you can roid.

I love Shogun and the rest but I’ll say that if everybody is roiding I’m sticking a needle up my ass twice a day.

You cannot say that Pride Wanderlei wasn’t on some fucking Soviet ‘Captain America ‘ PEDs.

Lol I’m still not sure if TS is a troll account or not. All the insults about getting subbed by a womanlet just roll off his back way too easy. He doesn’t even try to defend it.
Def troll got that reason.

I don’t it necessarily means you have any less courage, but it definitely makes you dishonest.

No doubt true. I don’t care what you say but the likes of Anderson Silva, John Jones, Lyoto Machida etc. can never be considered true warriors. True warriors don’t take PEDs period. Taking PEDs is a sign of self-doubt, insecurity and mental weakness. On the other hand I have to admit BJ Penn is as natural as they come and is a true warrior despite being overrated as hell.
All's fair in love and war. Ninja's attacked you when you were sleeping, soldiers spy on their enemies so I would think REAL warriors wouldn't give 2 shits about PEDS.

I'm not in favour of PEDs or any other forms of cheating in sports, but there's no way in the world you could not call someone like Evander Holyfield a true warrior.

If you’ve heard of a fighter, they’ve taken PEDs of some sort during their career, guaranteed. DC, GSP, Randy, Stipe, all them fucks you guys love have done steroids in their life.

True or False your a pussy who got subbed by a 115 pound girl

Back