True or false: DJ would beat everybody at 135 besides Cruz?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nowadays 135 is a shark tank, but do u guys think Demetrious could dominate up there also?

I think TJ will be a bad matchup for DJ.

Dillashaw poses a big threat to DJ as well IMO.

There is probably some others though.

Dodson and Benavidez could probably do that, let alone DJ. Shit even Ali beat a top 5 BW.

Lots of guys up there who could give him trouble. TJ is one I see him losing.

I really think they should merge the 125lb and 135lb divisions as a single 130lb division. Anyone who can make the weight makes it, anyone who can't just goes up to 145. Would make the lower weight classes a lot more competitive and deep.

Also, turn 155>160, 170>175, and 185>190. Would open up a lot of possibilities and a lot of new match-ups.

Who's to say that DJ hasn't improved and won't if not possibly be able to beat Cruz in a rematch if they were to fight once more? It's been more than 5 years I'd say there's never been a more intriguing match up in the lower weight men's division.

That shit is ... FALSE !

He BEATS Cruz. He will be the first simultaneous two division champ.

To anyone disputing my sage advice and precognitive capabilities...

4-little-rascals-quotes.gif

It's quite likely true. I wouldn't even count him out against Cruz.

I think he has a very good chance of beating Cruz as well tbh

Once he beats Anderson's title defense record, and he will, I hope he goes up to 135 again.

Are there as many cans at 135 as there are at 125? No? I'm going to go with he gets smashed then. No Cariasos, Moragas, Baguitinov's, or Wilson Reis's at 135 to pad his record.

Lineker would touch up that chin

No...Lineker isn't fast. Dodson (who arguably hits harder than Lineker) is extremely fast...and MM shut him the fuck down.

Lineker is the exact type of fighter than MM beats in an easy decision. Probably submission

No...Lineker isn't fast. Dodson (who arguably hits harder than Lineker) is extremely fast...and MM shut him the fuck down.

Lineker is the exact type of fighter than MM beats in an easy decision. Probably submission
LOFUCKingL at thinkin Dodson hits anywhere near as hard as Lineker

I think he could beat Cruz. I would be more worried about him fighting TJ

Back