True or False: Conor fights any guy on short notice only because he's paid 10+ mil

Conor doesn't accept short notice fights, he only accepts change of opponents. There is a huge difference between the two.
Exactly. Cerrone takes short notice fights. Conor just still wants to get paid.

The narrative so far is that Conor is a real fighter because he fights guys anywhere, anytime, at any weight class. That's bull shit and circumstantial in my opinion. I'm sure a lot of guys on the roster if they were on PPV points and get paid 10+ million would be as "tough" as Conor too.

What were your thoughts when he fought Aaron Jahnsen or Mike Wood? Probably wasn't getting paid anything at that time but took them on a days notice, roughly.

The Real Fighter debate is slowly catching up with the A Level Athlete one.

Ayyyyy lmao, the Conor haters out in full force tonight.

Brandao and Brimage were both short notice if I remember correctly and that was well before he was getting paid the millions he is now.

He also took a bunch of short notice fights in his previous organization. Beat it, nerds.
I'm disagreeing with you on another thread, but not here. The guy takes fights on short notice.

Am I the only one who feels like McGregor has a suspect chin? I don't think he enjoys/can eat too many solid shots. The Mendes fight was impressive, but I'm still not convinced. Especially once Nate started landing clean...he crumbled.

Partly true. But he won't fight 'anybody' - that's more BS UFC hype.

He handpicked Cabo Nate (when several better-prepared fighters were available) - he said so himself.

He fights them because he has had a full training camp and they haven't. And because without IVs he can't make 145. Diaz is a 155er anyway if he hadn't been partying on a cruise.

He fights them because he has had a full training camp and they haven't. And because without IVs he can't make 145. Diaz is a 155er anyway if he hadn't been partying on a cruise.

Seem to be forgetting the Aldo fight when IV's were banned, Aldo had a full camp and was the 'P4P #1'

when several better-prepared fighters were available

Who were they? Cerrone had just come off a fight. The rest that were throwing their name in the hat would be hard to guess what shape they were in.

Who were they? Cerrone had just come off a fight. The rest that were throwing their name in the hat would be hard to guess what shape they were in.

Are you being serious?

Cerrone coming off a fight is a much better option than a guy who, press obligations included, had less than a week to get ready.

And LOL @ Pettis, Khabib being bigger question marks than a guy who was out on a boat, drinking tequila with giblert.

Brandao and Brimage were both short notice if I remember correctly and that was well before he was getting paid the millions he is now.

He also took a bunch of short notice fights in his previous organization. Beat it, nerds.

But why is your font green?

Are you being serious?

Cerrone coming off a fight is a much better option than a guy who, press obligations included, had less than a week to get ready.

And LOL @ Pettis, Khabib being bigger question marks than a guy who was out on a boat, drinking tequila with giblert.

No. You said there were better prepared guys available. I'm asking how do you know what shape they were in or how they were better prepared. Nobody forced Diaz to take the fight.

not really one to defend Conor but he hasnt fought since signing his new big contract and even if this is true, wouldnt you? Id take a short notice fight for millions... why not.

Prize fighter who wants to fight and get paid.... they all should. Im not a fan of his antics and dont find his trash talk funny but Im not going to knock a fighter for showing up to fight. Not sure why anyone would.

No. You said there were better prepared guys available. I'm asking how do you know what shape they were in or how they were better prepared. Nobody forced Diaz to take the fight.

All the guys I listed were claiming to be training and in better shape than Nate. I can't remember the number of weeks and not going to spend the time digging them up. If you're honest with yourself, you will google this topic and see that I'm right.

conor is trying to get that gimmick any time, any weight going, but he isnt doing what hendo and bj were doing whist doing it. so far conor accepted a fight at a higher weight class and got finished.

bj and hendo were not only beating the others but rather fancily aswell.

i call true, conor just signing for that money.

TS is a known conor hater. Ridiculous thread. If I did a similar one about nate I'd have been reported by you pussies 10 times already.

Conor will knock heads clean if 24/7. Scrap all that other shit and he'd go through the whole roster in 4 months!!!

Omg, a conor fan using massive attention whore green letters? I can't believe it!

5e398c9124365f39776a769e3b3a3029fac5a6eafe2bea8d12edbd7f365419ed.jpg

TS is a known conor hater. Ridiculous thread. If I did a similar one about nate I'd have been reported by you pussies 10 times already.

Conor will knock heads clean if 24/7. Scrap all that other shit and he'd go through the whole roster in 4 months!!!

Why do you take on Conors persona when writing?

I highly doubt more than 3 people know me on sherdog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back