True Lies Vs. Predator Vs. Cammando Vs. The Terminator

Which one do you prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True Lies because as a kid, I watched the Jamie Lee Curtis dance scene like 1,000 times. 999 of those times were in private...if you know what I mean.
<JonesLaugh>
You should share this in the butterface thread.

I actually think Terminator 1 is a better movie than T2. Both great but in different ways. T2 is much more if tentpole blockbuster and T1 is a perfect mashup of sci-fi, horror, thriller, and even romance. Just a perfect film, imo, even if effects are dated.

Predator is a tough match up. My two favorite Arnie movies. At the end of the day I'd put T1 above it, as it's perhaps my favorite movie of all time. But Predator is amazing, too.

The Terminator > Predator > True Lies >> Commando.

All great films though, with the exception of Commando which is a very good and fun flick but just below these three.

True Lies would have been better if JLC did full frontal nudity + the sexy dancing. A Harrier dogfight also would have been good.

For me it's Commando, and it's not even close, at least for me and my childhood.
Rea Dawn Chong and young Alyssa Milano... Can't stand her now, but I was in love as a kid lol

I changed the voting now you can have two
votes.

I'm to start another best of Arnold movies
and we can take the winners from each one
and have final winner amongst all of them.

Predator

But True Lies is a very close second. It’s a masterpiece. They somehow even made Jamie Lee Curtis kind of sexy in one scene. How the fuck did they pull off that bit of magic? She’s fuck ugly.

Predator easily. Terminator second, and then there the other two.

I enjoy T1 more than T2 personally.

Just a superb film with great score
Same here. Terminator is fantastic. T2 was okay, but it felt like a fan service.
It's like how people think Aliens is better than Alien. They turned a great space horror movie into a typical action film.

Terminator by decimal points over Predator. Strangely enough I find Predator to have better replay value than Terminator but Cameron's just too good of a filmmaker. For what it was in 1984 that shit was purely epic

Back