TRUE DETECTIVE Season 3 Discussion

I swear to god they better show those rednecks getting wrecked by the native guy. Just when it gets good you end the episode? FUCK YOU!

Enjoying this season a lot though
The preview for next week basically answers this.

The preview for next week basically answers this.

I just hope they don't immediately cut to the aftermath. I wanna see some action. When he took his shoes off and started running you knew he meant business

Episode 4 of season one is exactly when it got interesting as rust went to the biker party and then went to rob the drug dealer in the projects

That was goat scene
Oh yeah. Good ep with the continuous shot

man this season is just as bad as the last one.

I don’t like the flashbacks . I need to rewatch but not liking how we already Know they still haven’t found the girl when he’s older ..

So basically everything they’re doing in the past is a waste of time knowing they still don’t have her all those years later in present day. Makes all the investigation when they’re younger less intriguing.

man this season is just as bad as the last one.
I think it's pretty good. I feel the whole story line of Wayne and Amelia is extremely boring though. Unless there is some twist coming with her.

Amelia taking off her panties was so hot, I wanted to see more.

I don’t like the flashbacks . I need to rewatch but not liking how we already Know they still haven’t found the girl when he’s older ..

So basically everything they’re doing in the past is a waste of time knowing they still don’t have her all those years later in present day. Makes all the investigation when they’re younger less intriguing.

Have you heard of morphogenetic fields?

You should look into that

Yes, this season is really great.
Loving Ali.
Lol Would love for him to come back along with McConaughey to do season 4

Loving Ali.

I would like a cameo but a nonformal one

Maybe we see a guy in the background that looks like it could be rust

Last edited:
Loving Ali.

“Never do anything out of hunger, not even eating.”

I'd prefer a Frank Semyon/Rust Cohle teamup any day.

I would like a cameo but a non-informal one

Maybe we see a guy in the background that looks like it could be rust

I think the trailer for episode 5 shows the journalist lady showing pictures of Rust & Cohle to Hayes on a laptop screen.

Last edited:
Back