TRUE DETECTIVE Season 2 Discussion v4: Finale Edition

Lol that was the ending I predicted last season. I thought Rust would be framed and killed in the shootout.

Rust should have died last season. His actual fate becoming a "marty" was terrible.

Fvck! There goes any chance of a Rust/Velcoro season. That would've been ratings gold!

Was really hoping Frank would get the jump on the Cartel before he left the city.

So was that kid at the end adopted or was that Ray's kid? I thought it was Rays cos they implied that "mothers intuition " when super cop died and that hot girlfriend sensed something happened. The same then could be when rachel mcadams started crying. At least my guess anyways.

I was pulling for Frank to make it but he truly was in the middle of nowhere. Granted I don't know how the Mexicans found him. Unless those two Dudes who have him the car dimed him.

Wow. It had all that momentum from eps 6 and 7. Terrible finale. This season was a mess.

My favorite part was Ray going "But wait! The brother! He's the set photographer! Here's his address!"

As if Chad was Velcoro's legitimate son.:icon_lol:

I was wrong about the killer. :(

I enjoyed this season. Some great lines.

So does Chad grow up to be Ed Exley?

You called it wrong. He was only linked to a murder.

what?

I am pretty sure he killed casper and was the person that shot ray

Edit: ... I get what you are saying about not responsible for other murder

Last edited:
Seems pretty cheap to kill off the main male cast like it's a result of people complaining that neither Rust nor Marty were killed off last season.

Why would it be a result of bitching? It was just men being men to protect the women folks. Like real life, you know?

People online hated this, I didn't think it was that bad at all. Not season one good but that shit was always going to be hard to top.

Didn't think it was hard to follow either. But I watched it all in the last week or so.

at least Burris, Chesani and Osip got wasted, pretty fucked up, but all the questions were answered

what?

I am pretty sure he killed casper and was the person that shot ray

One murder. You said murders. You were wrong.

tumblr_m0nc7fj44j1rosg7go1_250.gif

Back