True Bee Gym Sold

Ryukyu Damashi

Ryukyu Damashi
@Brown
Reaction score
I know some forum members have trained at True Bee.

I just talked to Mr B, the former owner of True Bee Gym in Pai, Mae Hong Song. He told me his ex wife sold his gym. He is currently working at Bulldog Gym in Oz. Will be working at a gym in Holland starting in Feb. He is saving up to open a new gym in South Thailand, likely Krabi.

Let's hope the new owners can bring it back. I heard of recent visitors not being happy with the training at all...

Wow, wtf? She just sold it while Bee was in Australia? That sucks. Can't imagine I'll be going back to Pai now, lol. Bee and Trudy didn't get along very well from what I remember, so I guess I'm not surprised that something like this would happen.

Honestly, it was a great gym when Bee and Ae were there, but when they weren't, it sucked pretty bad. The trainers didn't care half as much and would be lazy. I think I'll try KC gym in Chiang Mai next time I'm up north. I've heard good things.

Crazy. I remember checking out the site for that gym a while back and they had like a whole section on the two meeting and falling in love and shit. It seems like Thai guys and farang women usually don't work out.

Back