True Alpha Sherdoggers get in here!! COVID-19 quarantine excercise plan! //OP Edit: Gym already set!

So.. how are you guys doing a week after?

I just finished my 5x5 squat and 5/3/1 deadlift session.
Tomorrow is 5x5 of Benchpress, OHP and weighted pullups

That is basically the split I'm doing. Not too complicated.

So.. how are you guys doing a week after?

I just finished my 5x5 squat and 5/3/1 deadlift session.
Tomorrow is 5x5 of Benchpress, OHP and weighted pullups

That is basically the split I'm doing. Not too complicated.

Have been sober for 2 weeks

Withdrawal symptoms like crazy

I always give up after like 10 minutes of working out at home but if I'm at the gym I'll stay for at least an hour. I finally figured out why.

In between sets, I always check out the hot chicks. It's the only thing that keeps me there.

I always give up after like 10 minutes of working out at home but if I'm at the gym I'll stay for at least an hour. I finally figured out why.

In between sets, I always check out the hot chicks. It's the only thing that keeps me there.
That's the one thing I miss about going to the gym since having a home gym.. no gym thots in yoga pants to shamelessly creep on. Times is ruff.

That's the one thing I miss about going to the gym since having a home gym.. no gym thots in yoga pants to shamelessly creep on. Times is ruff.

Kidnap some and habdcuff them to smith machine/squat rack

20 minutes on the erg and a low weight (25lb) high repetition upper body weight circuit with no rest between exercises.

Hey! Whats up? Just checking up with you guys.

I have stablished a 2 day split:

1. 5x5 benchpress. 5x5 bent over row. 5x5 pull ups + overhead press supersets.
2. 5x5 Squats. Deadlifts singles after it gets too heavy.

For a scrawny dude I'm happy with the way things are going. I don't have great numbers but with consistency I'm feeling great.

Also diet is on point 6 days a week with a cheatday which is today (homemade empanadas which are good but homemade pizza at night).

Hope everybody is doing great!

Hey! Whats up? Just checking up with you guys.

I have stablished a 2 day split:

1. 5x5 benchpress. 5x5 bent over row. 5x5 pull ups + overhead press supersets.
2. 5x5 Squats. Deadlifts singles after it gets too heavy.

For a scrawny dude I'm happy with the way things are going. I don't have great numbers but with consistency I'm feeling great.

Also diet is on point 6 days a week with a cheatday which is today (homemade empanadas which are good but homemade pizza at night).

Hope everybody is doing great!

Great job, dude.

Been doing the home gym for lifting.

I have a half rack in the garage for bench press, deadlifts, squats, and pull-ups.

Also have 90lb power block dumbbells.

Been doing my cardio at the local athletic complex.

It's closed, so I just do laps around it, sprints in the parking lot, and do a shit load of stairs (HIIT workout.)

I now run one thousand stairs (10 X 100) or 5-10 km during curfew.

Great job, dude.

Been doing the home gym for lifting.

I have a half rack in the garage for bench press, deadlifts, squats, and pull-ups.

Also have 90lb power block dumbbells.

Been doing my cardio at the local athletic complex.

It's closed, so I just do laps around it, sprints in the parking lot, and do a shit load of stairs (HIIT workout.)
Awesome man!!! You have everything you need.

We have to come out on the other side of this corona mess better than before.

Here are some of the videos that I am making for my Jiu Jitsu team

But THIS is my real deal...

Here are some of the videos that I am making for my Jiu Jitsu team

I love your enthusiasm.

Are you a BJJ trainer?

Our kickboxing trainer is sending us routines to do at home. Pretty much 20min cardio circuits. We really appreciate he is taking the time to do it.

Jew guys see that news story about the britisher who ran a marathon in his back yard? I seriously cannot dream up anything more monotonous. I wanted to scrape my own eyeballs out watching it.

Squats with a Negative Kettlebell Grip

I have a rebounder, a jump rope

2 5 gallon water jugs which are about 50 pounds each

Been doing tons of air squat sets which are surprisingly effective. Getting sore AF off them

Back