True #2 in each division IYO

Because Thomson is a better fighter than all of them, imo.

This isn't who I think should get the next title shot, this is who I think the best fighter in each division (excluding the champion) is.

But Bendo beat him. I read your other comment about watching fights, but I stand by the actual result. It was close, but Josh couldn't do anything significant even after getting into good positions.

My list:

JDS
DC
Belfort
Lawler
Bendo
Mendes
Barao
Dodson

HW Werdum
LHW Gus
MW Vitor
WW Robbie
LW Bendo
FW Mendes
BW Barao
FLW Dodson
WBW Zingano

Junior, DC, Machida (Vitor with Trt), Lawler, Henderson, Mendes, Faber, Mighty mouse is one and two lol (little insight into division here), RONDA b.c. Cyborg fight won't happen til it has become expired milk

A lot of people lost to Bendo. I'd suggest actually watching fights and not just looking at the results. Thomson should've got the W, not to mention he broke his thumb very early in the fight and was still able to toss Bendo around the way he did.
so, yeah. bendo is better than lots of guys, that is why he is better than Thompson. and he got hurt in a fight? say it isn't so

so, yeah. bendo is better than lots of guys, that is why he is better than Thompson. and he got hurt in a fight? say it isn't so

Lost is in italics for a reason, champ. If you let judges decide who the better fighter is for you, good for you, I don't. I'd rather use my own eyes and come to my own conclusions.

Yeah, he got an injury early on in a fight that greatly hampered his abilities, yet he was still able to toss Bendo around the way he did.

I think Thomson won, the majority of Sherdog thinks Thomson won, you and some garbage judges think Bendo won. http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/who-do-you-think-won-henderson-vs-thomson-gifs-poll-2658289/

Lost is in italics for a reason, champ. If you let judges decide who the better fighter is for you, good for you, I don't. I'd rather use my own eyes and come to my own conclusions.

Yeah, he got an injury early on in a fight that greatly hampered his abilities, yet he was still able to toss Bendo around the way he did.

I think Thomson won, the majority of Sherdog thinks Thomson won, you and some garbage judges think Bendo won. http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/who-do-you-think-won-henderson-vs-thomson-gifs-poll-2658289/

The majority of Sherdoggers were blinded by their dislike of Bendo's constant close shaves and inability or unwillingness to finish. He beat Gil (just) and beat Thomson (just), but he was the better guy in both fights.

I wish I had time to do a GIF right now of Bendo giving Thomson a piggyback and then fixing his hair and then there'd be sunglasses and just deal with it. Bendo won.

sherdog was butthurt about decision machine bendo winning? truly shocking. I trust judges more than common opinion here

But Bendo beat him. I read your other comment about watching fights, but I stand by the actual result. It was close, but Josh couldn't do anything significant even after getting into good positions.

My list:

JDS
DC
Belfort
Lawler
Bendo
Mendes
Barao
Dodson

Change belfort to Anderson, and that's my list.

(I had Benson winning the Thomson fight BTW.)

Just a random poll. Who do you consider the 'true' best non-champion fighter in each division right now?

HW - JDS or Werdum?

LHW - Gus or Cormieyr?

MW - Machida or Vitor?

WW - uh, take your pick...

LW - uh, take your pick...

FW - Mendes or Swanson?

BW - Barao or Cruz?

FLW - Dodson or Benavidez?

WBW - Zingano or McMann?

You can write in your own for the ones with two choices too, but I just couldn't pick 2 main ones to choose from for WW/LW.

Lhw-Cormier#1 bones #2

Change belfort to Anderson, and that's my list.

(I had Benson winning the Thomson fight BTW.)

I left Anderson out because tbh I am not 100% sold that he back, ever. He would be the obvious choice though, if he returns.

EDIT: sweet! 5000 posts and not banned!

Werdum
Gus
Vitor or Machida
Lawler
Melendez
Mendes or Swanson
I wanna say Barao, but Assuncao being TJ's last loss it's probably him
Dodson by a long shot
Once (If) Cat comes back I think it should be her

HW: JDS
LHW: DC
MW: Vitor/Machida
WW: Hendricks (GSP is #1)
LW: Bendo
FW: Frankie
BW: Barao
FLY: Dodson

WBW: Too early (Cat?)

Just a random poll. Who do you consider the 'true' best non-champion fighter in each division right now?

HW - JDS or Werdum?

LHW - Gus or Cormier?

MW - Machida or Vitor?

FW - Mendes or Swanson?

BW - Barao or Cruz?

WBW - Zingano or McMann?

You can write in your own for the ones with two choices too, but I just couldn't pick 2 main ones to choose from for WW/LW.

JDS
Cormier
Machida
Lombard
Benson
Mcgregor
Cruz
Dodson

HW - JDS or Werdum?

LHW - Gus or Cormier?

MW - Machida or Vitor?

FW - Mendes or Swanson?

BW - Barao or Cruz?

WBW - Zingano or McMann?

JDS
Cormier
Machida
Askren.... oh wait not Dana's kind of guy... hmm Lombard
Bendo
Mendes
Barao until I see Cruz back in action first.
Dodson
Cyborg... oh wait.. Gina (Just kidding - don't want to see this fight)... for real McMann (was an early stoppage)

As I see it

HW - Cain - Werdum - JDS
LHW - Gus - Cormier - Jones
MW - Romero - Machida - Weidman
WW - Hendricks - Woodley - Lawler
LW - Khabib - Rustam - Melendez
FW - Aldo - Mendes - Edgar
BW - Barao - Cruz - Dillashaw
FLW - Bagutinov - Mickey - Dodson
WBW - Sara McMann - Ronda - Alexis

HW - JDS

LHW - Jones