True #2 in each division IYO

Hey now, I'm not saying Anderson would beat Weidman in a rubber match, so don't be salty :icon_twis

Werdum would have a chance, but I just can't see him winning a stand up battle with JDS. I'd shit myself if he beats Cain.

Andy would've needed to win at least one for it to be a rubber match. :p

The only thing that would top Werdum beating Cain for me is Edgar beating Aldo.

JDS
Gus
Anderson (Still)
GSP
Thomson
Porier
Dillashaw
Benavidez
Rousey

Andy would've needed to win at least one for it to be a rubber match. :p

The only thing that would top Werdum beating Cain for me is Edgar beating Aldo.

Oh right hahaha I've smoked a bit too much today I guess. I wish though.

I think he has a good chance in a rematch, he was doing quite well after the 2nd round in their 1st fight.

A bit surprised at the unanimous love for Lawler at WW TBH, thought there would be more variety in the answers considering what a shark tank it is there with Woodley, Lombard, Condit (out injured but still), Diaz, etc.

JDS
Gus
Anderson (Still)
GSP
Thomson
Porier
Dillashaw
Benavidez
Rousey

I like your Anderson and GSP picks, but Poirier and Rousey, really?

Anyway, my list:
JDS
Gus
Anderson
GSP
Bendo
Mendes
Barao
Dodson
Zingano

Just a random poll. Who do you consider the 'true' best non-champion fighter in each division right now?

HW - JDS or Werdum?

LHW - Gus or Cormier?

MW - Machida or Vitor?

WW - uh, take your pick...

LW - uh, take your pick...

FW - Mendes or Swanson?

BW - Barao or Cruz?

FLW - Dodson or Benavidez?

WBW - Zingano or McMann?

You can write in your own for the ones with two choices too, but I just couldn't pick 2 main ones to choose from for WW/LW.

Werdum
DC
Machida (or AS if we consider him active at this point)
Lawlor
Thompson
Mendez
Barao (Cruz has been gone too long to know)
Dodson (don't follow them much though)
Davis (beats McMann 8/10 times, beats Zingano 7/10 times)
Bonus: WAW: Calderwood (behind #1 Gadleha)

Because Thomson is a better fighter than all of them, imo.

This isn't who I think should get the next title shot, this is who I think the best fighter in each division (excluding the champion) is.

He lost to both Benson and Gil not even that long ago. Or are you just going to tell me he got robbed? The question is, who do you think is the true #2, not who you're favorite is.

JDS
Gus
Anderson (Still)
GSP
Thomson
Porier
Dillashaw
Benavidez
Rousey

Hmm I listed AS as I believe he could take a fight right now. But GSP? He is inactive and not that far into his second acl rehab...didn't know we could count it that way.

I'm guessing you're putting honda behind cyborg? If so, that's tough as Cyborg has never fought at Bantamweight...

He lost to both Benson and Gil not even that long ago. Or are you just going to tell me he got robbed? The question is, who do you think is the true #2, not who you're favorite is.

He arguably won that fight with a broken thumb. I think he beats Benson in a rematch.

Hmmm, maybe something like this:

JDS
Gus
Machida
Lawler
Bendo
Mendes
Barao
Dodson
Davis
(Calderwood)

Jarl

Kalmah... lol

What are we gonna do with you, man? :icon_lol:

He arguably won that fight with a broken thumb. I think he beats Benson in a rematch.

Shh, don't use logic with Kalmah, he can't process it very well. He just likes to go on these little passive aggressive spurts, let his enjoy his time.

Because Thomson is a better fighter than all of them, imo.

This isn't who I think should get the next title shot, this is who I think the best fighter in each division (excluding the champion) is.

bit Thompson just lost to bendo

JDS
Gus
Machida
Lawler
Melendez
Mendes
Barao
McMann
Dodson

Kinda lame since I mostly chose current #1 contenders, but that's who I believe are the 2nd best in their divisions. It's tough though, like LHW could be Cormier instead of Gus. MW could be Vitor instead of Machida. Woodley/Lombard instead of Lawler. Khabib/Bendo instead of Gil. Cubby instead of Mendes. Zingano/Davis instead of McMann.

bit Thompson just lost to bendo

A lot of people lost to Bendo. I'd suggest actually watching fights and not just looking at the results. Thomson should've got the W, not to mention he broke his thumb very early in the fight and was still able to toss Bendo around the way he did.

Junior easily
Tough but I believe DC
Anderson or possibly New Vitor
Lombard
Melendez or possibly Nurmagomedov
Mendes
Barao
Dodson
Zingano

Cain
JDS vs Werdum
Jones