Economy Trudeau upset with Biden over keystone pipeline

BRB, looking up how subcontracting works.

Oh wait, it's almost like contracts aren't guaranteed to pan out bruh.

<DCWhoa>

What's your point dummy. They were estimating roughly 10000 high paying jobs for Americans that now won't be there. I know you're an idiot so you probably don't care as long as it doesn't affect you. I'm sure you're safe and secure sweeping the floor at McDonald's.

What's your point dummy. They were estimating roughly 10000 high paying jobs for Americans that now won't be there. I know you're an idiot so you probably don't care as long as it doesn't affect you. I'm sure you're safe and secure sweeping the floor at McDonald's.

I make more money in a day than you do in a year lmfao.

@Gregolian talk to this peasant

Biden will be more hated than Trump in less than a year

Wanna keep Trudeau and high taxes? Enjoy this fool.

trudeau-halloween-costumes.jpg
iu

I highly doubt it. And you're also not addressing any of my points. Just deflecting. So better hurry that floor won't sweep itself!

Concession accepted

<{poor?}>

This is a joke right? Trudeau has done multiple brutally unethical acts as PM and they are still counting. Harper was clean as a whistle and an economist for fuck sakes. What are your voting requirements? Let me guess: abortion, indigenous rights, LGBTQRS, legalize all drugs. You know actual important stuff.

Lol at "brutally unethical". Hyperbole much?

Regardless, Harper and the conservatives of that era were not "clean as a whistle", not at all. I could point to terrible senate appointees like Duffy, Patrick Brazeau and Pamela Wallin who haunted him. I could point to "in-and-out” election scandal, Bernier leaving classified docs for biker gf, veterans affairs or afghan detainees. All of these were quite damaging for CPC.

But that economist's big failing was that he was more concerned with making as many deals as possible rather than making sure those deals were best for Canada long term. Like selling out Alberta's resources to China and gutting medical research and thus our ability to create and manufacture much needed vaccines.

Those aren't my most issues but for you to claim they're unimportant shows just how out of touch you are with average Canadians, and shows exactly why you will lose again :)

He has a 3090. He ain’t working at no McDonalds.

TBF I’m a peasant compared to your take home too.

Concession accepted

<{poor?}>

Ahhh the old I can't refute anything he's saying and he's realized I'm an idiot so I'll just say "concession accepted" and get last word in. I can assure you. I'm not poor. But whatever you need to tell yourself. Tata.

Imagine being a guy involving himself in a "spat" that has nothing to do with him.

Even dumber when me quoting Greg to flex about wealth is an inside joke.
Not involving myself, never took anyones side. Just stating a truth that you seem to take exception to apparently for some reason.

When you're as retarded as yourself, are you aware of it?

A lot of Americans want to develop oil in their own country.

What was "retarded" about my post? Is this all you have to say to someone stating facts? What else is on your list of comebacks and insults? Commie? SJW? Why not come back with some facts?

Ahhh the old I can't refute anything he's saying and he's realized I'm an idiot so I'll just say "concession accepted" and get last word in. I can assure you. I'm not poor. But whatever you need to tell yourself. Tata.

Nobody cares bruh

Not involving myself, just stating a truth that you seem to take exception to apparently for some reason.

I'll accept that hedge.

Maybe if you learned to mind your own business, you'd still have @AgedFlatus

<Fedor23>

Nobody cares bruh

I'll accept that hedge.

Maybe if you learned to mind your own business, you'd still have @AgedFlatus

<Fedor23>
That's generally what happens when you air your laundry in public for all to see. Maybe take it pm's if you don't want others commenting on it?

Back