Economy Trudeau upset with Biden over keystone pipeline

tenor.gif

Biden revoking the pipeline is going to put 12,000 people out of work. What a great way to start a presidency cause issues with a neighboring country and take away good paying jobs from workers.
https://nypost.com/2021/01/20/canad...ointed-at-biden-plan-to-dash-keystone-xl/amp/

This decision is entirely political on Biden's part for more leftist votes. The USA already has millions of miles of pipelines, and Biden won't close one of them. We are addicted to oil and gas till 2050, especially for homes that need to heat. There is no viable alternative at the moment.

Alberta is taking legal action, and I hope they win.

They won't. UCP and Jason Kenny are useless twats and have failed miserably in every way since they took power. Basically bet 1.5 billion of tax payer money on Trump winning a second term... No doubt they will waste more on this too. Albertans getting a nice reminder how incompetent conservatives are at running government rn.

They won't. UCP and Jason Kenny are useless twats and have failed miserably in every way since they took power. Basically bet 1.5 billion of tax payer money on Trump winning a second term... No doubt they will waste more on this too. Albertans getting a nice reminder how incompetent conservatives are at running government rn.

Well Stephen Harper did a better job than many Liberals. He was conservative. You have quite a sweeping statement about conservatives running government. They actually want less red tape, liberals love high taxes, frivelous spending and telling everyone what they can say and cant say. Trudeau is a laughing stock. Botched vaccine rollout times because he is busy virtue signalling.

This decision is entirely political on Biden's part for more leftist votes. The USA already has millions of miles of pipelines, and Biden won't close one of them. We are addicted to oil and gas till 2050, especially for homes that need to heat. There is no viable alternative at the moment.

Yup. This is true

Back