Social Trudeau in ethics hot water again.

Jeez. As a huge trudeau and liberal voter, this is it. I can still vote for the party, but if trudeau running it, it says a lot. Hope he steps aside for the upcoming election. Getting caught once is bad enough, twice says something about him as a person.

Funniest part of the whole thing if you can say that is he gets to decide his own punishment....

Jeez. As a huge trudeau and liberal voter, this is it. I can still vote for the party, but if trudeau running it, it says a lot. Hope he steps aside for the upcoming election. Getting caught once is bad enough, twice says something about him as a person.

I'm voting NDP this round. In Canada we have a choice - center right, center left, or left. If you keep voting liberal after stuff like this you're either ignorant, making excuses, or just don't care, because there is no binary of the parties like in the U.S.

Bundle of sticks?

Cocksucker.pngpng

<Eek2.0>

That may be but a lot of us don't know what this case the article is talking about and shit are even about so a small little rundown of it would have been appreciated.

SNC Lavellin gave like $50M to Gaddaffi and defrauded the Libyan government of several hundred million dollars.

Trudeau tried to use his position to unduly influence the prosecutor.

I'm voting NDP this round. In Canada we have a choice - center right, center left, or left. If you keep voting liberal after stuff like this you're either ignorant, making excuses, or just don't care, because there is no binary of the parties like in the U.S.

Great idea. The NDP has run a successful government when?

If giving $10M to an ISIS soldier didn't damn him, he should be fine

It would not be surprising if Trudeau gets voted in again. His political opposition is extremely weak and Canada's media has a very strong anti-conservative bias.

What is shocking is that the Conservatives are even giving Trudeau's government any kind of trouble in the polls considering the media worshiped Trudeau when he was first elected and the weak political opposition he has faced and is still facing. The liberals should be cruising to re-election. Trudeau was immediately placed on a pedestal and treated like royalty when he was first elected. Women's magazines swooned, daytime TV shows in Canada and the US could not get enough of him, liberal pundits creamed their pants while talking about how wonderful Trudeau is. It all changed the more it became painfully clear that Trudeau was nothing more than the empty platitudes he spoke. If the liberal's are voted out it will be completely due to their own foolishness and stupidity as a government and Trudeau's total buffoonery.

Thanks for that insight. All 'politics' aside, Chrystia Freeland is an intelligent woman. I'm only really familiar with her in regards to trade and that's it, but this was humorous.

The liberals need a leadership shuffle come October, I think with Trudeau their best hope is a coalition with the greens to push out a conservative minority. Its so unlikely now but I'm sticking to my theory that JWR will get the tap for Liberal party leadership, she is independent at the moment but could be brought back into the fold.

It would not be surprising if Trudeau gets voted in again. His political opposition is extremely weak and Canada's media has a very strong anti-conservative bias.

What is shocking is that the Conservatives are even giving Trudeau's government any kind of trouble in the polls considering the media worshiped Trudeau when he was first elected and the weak political opposition he has faced and is still facing. The liberals should be cruising to re-election. Trudeau was immediately placed on a pedestal and treated like royalty when he was first elected. Women's magazines swooned, daytime TV shows in Canada and the US could not get enough of him, liberal pundits creamed their pants while talking about how wonderful Trudeau is. It all changed the more it became painfully clear that Trudeau was nothing more than the empty platitudes he spoke. If the liberal's are voted out it will be completely due to their own foolishness and stupidity as a government and Trudeau's total buffoonery.

As Kevin O'Leary said, "Canada doesn't vote in new prime ministers, they vote out bad ones." or something to that effect lol The gist is true though.

“I think we recognize that what was done over the past year, as we tried to both defend judicial independence, of prosecutorial independence, and stand up for Canadian jobs and workers''

Lmfao. Oh, is that what you were trying to do Justin?

What do Trudo'h superfans @salamander and @Bald1 make of this?

A man shits his pants while claiming he hasn't ...

“The Commissioner took the strong view that all contact with the Attorney General on this issue was improper. I disagree with that conclusion, especially when so many people’s jobs were at stake.

...tries to rub the poo in your face...

“My objective was, and always will be, to stand up for people’s jobs and livelihoods across the country, while upholding the rule of law and respecting the role of the Attorney General. When thousands of jobs are on the line and communities stand to suffer, it is the government’s responsibility to stand up for them.

...then admits to shitting his pants

“That said, the buck stops with me, and I take full responsibility for everything that happened, and accept the report.

It's been a fucking shitshow.

Are Canadians going to bottle it in October though?
I didn't vote for Trudeau last election despite being a liberal party member. The guy is a virtue signaling attention whore always looking for the next photo ops. The only reason he was able to enter politics was because of his last name, and liberal party love Pierre-Elliot Trudeau like Republicans love Ronald Reagan. Before that, he had zero career accomplishment other than being a substitute teacher at a private school for wealthy kids in Vancouver west side. Women at my workplace all voted for him last election because they thought he was hot, one of the greatest arguments against universal suffrage. The dude has zero substance other than a dozen rehearsed lines, and genuinely believes he's hot shit. I know, because I had the misfortune of conversing with him and his band of asslickers at liberal events. I'd vote Conservative if Andrew Scheer didn't resemble Harper so much in policy. Guess that's two federal elections that I am sitting out. [/rant]

A man shits his pants while claiming he hasn't ...

...tries to rub the poo in your face...

...then admits to shitting his pants

It's been a fucking shitshow.

I just don't know how he, or any of the liberal brass can look themselves in the mirror saying this kind of shit. Like, you were caught. Stop it. Shhh. That whole ''this is about trust'' bit they used to rationalize expelling Raybould made my fucking skin crawl. I don't give a fuck about trust between Liberal colleagues, I care about whether I can trust the Liberals themselves. I know now that I cannot.

I thought they censored the good slurs, like a bunch of

There's a couple tricks to get around the censors but I suppose it's pretty spiteful and hostile as fuck tbh. It really is akin - though not a full equivalent - to the N-word, no Cuomo Fredo. The hilarious thing is that in the most infamous public example of all-time, the dude was literally beaten brain dead @ MSG and in front of millions of viewers on television. It won't ever be eclipsed, partially on account of Emile Griffith's greatness as a boxer.

Back