Social Trudeau asked Islamic immigration question and gives generic globalist response

im like breaking my remote controller right now. from reading this thread ive learned that Muslims r killing Canadian hockey too. so sad. no more rocket Richard, no more orr.

Leftists do throw temper tantrums. Also your post is bullshit. I said if Canada stays on its current path, who will play pro hockey?

It's a legitimate question and I'm sure I'm not the only one that was wondering.

r ppl really worried that Muslims will takeaway pro hockey jobs?

I really hope you aren’t Canadian and just some idiot from someplace else,otherwise I’m positive you’re from Toronto. You know how to tell a complete fucking troll. The go to insult is the moms basement. I fucking promise nobody here other than a very little minority lives at home. You like Trudeau that’s your prerogative,stop the bs that everyone who doesn’t is somehow some no job simpleton living at home. You know who never had a real job,your hero Trudeau.

Yeah, sure, I'm a troll.

{<jordan}

Then you go defend the prior banned poster troll.
{<jordan}

And yeah, Trudeau a real hero; I've already said he's unfit to be a PM. But just make up what other people's stances are like a good non-troll. Or is reading comprehension not your thing. Just reinforces my original point; how Trudeau makes people go mental. Talk about Trump Derangement Syndrome, if such a thing existed, I think we know what the other side of the same coin would be, Trudeau Derangement System. Exact same acronym, go figure, and look who goes on full-tilt ITT.

{<jordan}

Africa, China, India and Islamic countries will be the main source of immigration in the future if nothing is done to stop the liberals. With Canadian population on the decline, eventually the culture of Canada will change drastically in many areas.

Canada's government needs to encourage Canadians to have more children instead of relying on immigration.

Our media is so messed up that it tells Canadians to have less children to reduce emissions. Notice how it's all white children in the picture?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/emissions-reduction-choices-1.4204206

If we're trying to reduce emissions then why are we bringing in so many immigrants each year? Something is not right here.

<[analyzed}>

Oh, something is definitely not right here. This is one of the most unintentionally hilarious posts I've ever read. Either you're a comedic genius, or someone who should seek clinical help.

This guy is losing his mind. He really shouldn't be talking about other people going mental when he's having a mental breakdown in this thread.

Leftists can't communicate like adults. They really lower the bar.
Yup sounds about right.

So Canadian and integrated.
BBSi35N.img

Canadian caught in Syria was commander of ISIS unit
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...o-us-backed-forces/ar-BBSi35S?ocid=spartandhp

The latest Canadian captured in Syria was the commander of more than a dozen fighters who clashed with U.S.-backed forces in the last remaining ISIS enclave, according to a local official.

The former Toronto resident, Mohammed Abdullah Mohammed, was armed with a Kalashnikov rifle and a handgun when he was detained on Sunday by the Syrian Democratic Forces.

While he was not carrying any identity documents, Mohammed allegedly told interrogators he was a 31-year-old Canadian citizen of Ethiopian origin, and a former student at Toronto’s Seneca College.

Under questioning, he said he had joined ISIS over the internet and left Canada in 2013 with the aim of spreading the Islamic faith in the world, a local commander said.

He was captured alive which means Trudeau will be shipping him back and welcoming him with open arms.
Like I said before Toronto is full of fucking wack jobs..

He has no business running a coffee stand let alone being a prime minister of a country. Any country.

Absolutely indoctrinated idiot and Canada should feel embarrassed for having ever elected him, not unlike how Americans should forever be ashamed for having Bush Jr run the country for 8 years.

We got over it and now we are just so goddamn proud of Trump.

Something that deserves a thread of it's own.

And it'a that first generation immigrants ARE a threat to a native population. They are able to obtain dual citizenship, earn whatever they wish and send a good portion of that money back to the land of their birth. If they are part of a wave of exploitive immigration that hurts, harms and even destroys/bankrupts the country that they came to, they can simply leave the mess they made behind and move back to their homeland.

In the meantime, the native population that was born in Canada (or whatever other Western country) has nowhere to run. They've witnessed the country that in many cases was built by numerous generations of ancestors through blood, sweat and tears ransacked and left for ruin.

Do you know how much stress Trudeau is putting on Canadians? He's creating so much stress in Alberta that many people there now want to separate from Canada. Him and his liberals wants to ban guns which creates stress for a lot of Canadians and businesses because hunters, farmers, re-enactments and sport shooters contribute billions to the economy each year. He brings ISIS fighters back to Canada which creates more stress for Canadians. He signs the UN migration pact while him and his liberal government attempt to bring in more immigrants with totally different cultures and their entire families which puts more stress on Canadians and the system. His social justice activism creates disgusting slippery slopes which creates more stress. He is killing Canadian culture which also creates stress for Canadians.

You seem to only post in the war room which is your liberal leftist safe space. You seem to be oblivious to the amount of pissed off Canadians that love their country and want to protect their culture. How can you sit there and have a good laugh at what Trudeau is doing to Canada? Are you really filled with that much apathy and hatred for Canadians?
solid post. would read again.

This guy is losing his mind. He really shouldn't be talking about other people going mental when he's having a mental breakdown in this thread.

Leftists can't communicate like adults. They really lower the bar.

In one statement he would brag that he's appointed 50% female to his cabinet. In the next, he couldn't tell you simply what a female is.

As big of a critic as I am of Islam, I actually have a deep respect for self-imposed fundamentalism. I respect people who are able to impose self control for the greater good of the community around them.

That being said, I don't understand this bit about being Turkish. Are you implying being a Turk and being Muslim are mutually exclusive or something?

She is a virgin girl of turkish origin. And yes being turkish almost always means being muslim.

Pisslam needs to be eradicated. Disgusting religion with disgusting teachings.

{<jordan}{<jordan}

Wow, your post reeks of banned ex-poster and current incel. Canada is still majority Canadian. Whoooah, genius level. Wake me up when Canada slides into this great disorder you imagine. Those of us over the age of 25, beyond grade school education, and who aren't snowflakes don't fall for this sky is falling act.

Look at what's happening in Europe you blind idiot.

Oh, fucking hell this Toronto Star is gold.

https://www.thestar.com/amp/opinion...n-shatters-accepted-views-of-immigration.html

^ Cheddar Man "shatters accepted views of immigration" and "absolutely has bearing on contemporary debates on race and migration." How so? There were virtually no civilizations when the guy lived. This was 7,500 years before the onset of the Mesopotamian culture, and 2,000 years before humans were even using agriculture.

The biggest tragedy about that disaster isn't the 'Brits' in all likelihood having a big black daddy and (Central) Europeans were brown skinned 8,000+ years ago. White people are new on a global population bloc. No, it was the science by press release gimmick with an overt sociopolitical bent and media frothing at the mouth about over it + a full fledged Channel 4 documentary to supplement for good measure.

Oh, nevermind that it turns out a research paper wasn't so much as published in a peer-reviewed journal. That's called atrocious form squared, and worthy of full bore excoriation from anyone with a respect for objective science - whether layman, student or active researcher.

Cheddar man was actually not black though, that whole research was debunked as hocum. Makes it all the sadder how quick they were to try and “spread the news”.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back