Social Trudeau asked Islamic immigration question and gives generic globalist response

Always a good laugh to see how much Trudeau rustles the snowflake incels' jimmies.

Don't project, sweetheart. You see the writing on the wall, and it pisses you off. All you got is a pathetic shitpost to ease your pain.

Sometime in the future...

"Trudeau approval rating continues to slide. Dips below 30%."

You:

"Ha ha, Trudeau triggering all the incel snowflakes. Ha ha!"

LOL.

Indeed, refugees welcome.

CAP-RefugeesWelcome-880px.png

I want to apply!! I can pass for a stocky fat beardless arab.

Don't project, sweetheart. You see the writing on the wall, and it pisses you off. All you got is a pathetic shitpost to ease your pain.

Sometime in the future...

"Trudeau approval rating continues to slide. Dips below 30%."

You:

"Ha ha, Trudeau triggering all the incel snowflakes. Ha ha!"

LOL.
Every once and a while that fucking idiot comes in and most times this is about all he has to say. Pay him zero mind and he usually goes away.

Agreed, it's simply correct and why immigration to the US actually works in general. The cultural pull of the host country has to be strong or it will fail. Parallel societies doesn't really benefit anyone, importing a new underclass serves no one except big capital because atleast it makes for a downward pressure on wages.

What the EU is doing is forcing through the type of immigration that the US had in the 19th century. Not to say there weren't growing pains in the US that you eventually overcome, which is obvious today, but the situation is so completely different its doomed to fail. I'm not sure you can overcome these "growing pains" in a post-industrial society.

What the EU thinks it will get: an American success story of a melting pot.

What it will get: a multicultural garbage can like Canada with communities that don't integrate and zero identifying with the host country.

Speaking of crappy responses to questions from leaders of national political parties, watch Jagmeet shit the bed when asked about the current controversy with China:

What a terrible response. Lmao at him pivoting to Trump in about 10 seconds. Good on the host for pressing him for an on-topic reply. But I do feel the media is coming at him pretty hard right about now because they see him as a threat to Justin. I wonder if he was really careful in choosing his words because he is running in that BC byelection and doesn't want to piss off the Chinese there.

What the EU thinks it will get: an American success story of a melting pot.

What it will get: a multicultural garbage can like Canada with communities that don't integrate and zero identifying with the host country.

I'm not that well versed in Canada, but from my understanding there doesn't exist the sort of enclave societies that gets sealed off from the rest of country like it does in Europe; the banlieues of Paris or the suburbs of Stockholm. There is no surprise to see no adaption growing up in such an environment. You have no incitament, you could say it's on the immigrants to change, but if you see/feel you won't be awarded for your efforts then what would be the reason?

The social mobility is low and crime high in these suburbs, making up a completely foreign place to that just a few km's away. It's just not good in any way shape of form. People who promote it are completely delusional useful idiots. Much of it comes down to terrible urban planning, creating cheap concrete housing-block areas outside of city centres. It was a terrible idea from the beginning, even when natives were living in them the social ostracization was high. There is no political will to deal with the situation because being walled off, never seen, you can pretend these areas doesn't exist really, only useful as a place to fish votes when the times comes around.

It's especially sad for the generations of young girls in these areas that get shut in and forgotten about. When you speak up about this issue in Sweden, even if you're a women who grew up in that enviroment you get hounded and ostracized by the delusional Swedish upper-middle class, who are completely fine to pretend no problems exist. The paralyzation on these issues makes you astounded. Like some Orwellian nightmare.

The situation is a consequense of terrible politics just as much as it is people coming from a "terrible" culture. I'm no cultural relativist, many immigrants comes from patriachal countries and brutalised war-zones, they won't automatically share western values as soon as they cross a border. Western "human rights" isn't some sort of immanent idea existing deep in every human being, it's taught. Sadly it's often western countries behind the brutalisation of these countires, especially the middle-east. The presence of a pre-existing animosity isn't some fantasy. For good reasons in some ways, thanks America btw.

Speaking of crappy responses to questions from leaders of national political parties, watch Jagmeet shit the bed when asked about the current controversy with China:

What a terrible response. Lmao at him pivoting to Trump in about 10 seconds. Good on the host for pressing him for an on-topic reply. But I do feel the media is coming at him pretty hard right about now because they see him as a threat to Justin. I wonder if he was really careful in choosing his words because he is running in that BC byelection and doesn't want to piss off the Chinese there.

You know you suck, when you manage to be a cancer to the NDP.

I like Islam. It increases my chance of me finding my virgin wife and seeing islam spread. I mean my future wife (fiance) is turkish but still. To see women wearing the veil and fulfilling gods will. Non muslim women and men are often devoid of life.

As big of a critic as I am of Islam, I actually have a deep respect for self-imposed fundamentalism. I respect people who are able to impose self control for the greater good of the community around them.

That being said, I don't understand this bit about being Turkish. Are you implying being a Turk and being Muslim are mutually exclusive or something?

Always a good laugh to see how much Trudeau rustles the snowflake incels' jimmies.

Trudeau literally was ok with ISIS fighters coming back To live in Canada.

These people fought for genocide of minorities, genocide of different religions, enslavement, and sex slaves for young girls. Literally the fucking worst, and lowlifes like you are cool with that.

Indoctrination

{<jordan}

I'm not saying Trudeau doesn't suck. Of course he does, and he wouldn't have gotten within a sniff of the PM job without his dad being PM. He's completely unqualified person to be a PM. Don't look at me to defend him.

But Canada doesn't exist any more or it's going to be completely destroyed or whatever hyperbole the incels throw out is hilarious.

Thread is light on shitty false quote memes though or Castro is his dad memes or he is responsible for what the Supreme Court decides rants, so some of your are slacking.

We're incels?

Let him have it. It's all he's got, and it's the extent of a Liberal's wit. It has no context, or meaning, and he doesn't know why he's saying it. He just saw other Libs saying it, so you know...NPC's and all.

We're incels? Explain how we are. It should be good but not in your favor.

Trudeau has said Canada doesn't have an identity and wants to flood the country with people that have totally different cultures. That's a pretty good way to destroy a country and or leave it open for UN control. There's nothing hilarious about that.

You seem to be mad that people are talking about immigration and the damage it's causing to Canada.
Meh, I don't know much about Trudeau and Canadian politics in general, but from what I can see he seems like a goofy neo-liberal corporate schill who plays up the diversity stuff to get votes. I don't know if he's good for Canada or not, or if he has better policies than his opponents or not.

What I do know is that many of Trump's biggest fans on these boards are Canadian and, respectfully, they have no idea what effect his policies have on our country. I believe many of them just see someone who talks tough about Muslims (but is Saudi's bitch like all of our other presidents) and have the urge to cheer-lead for him.

I just don't think people understand the politics of other countries very well.

We're incels? Explain how we are. It should be good but not in your favor.

Trudeau has said Canada doesn't have an identity and wants to flood the country with people that have totally different cultures. That's a pretty good way to destroy a country and or leave it open for UN control. There's nothing hilarious about that.

You seem to be mad that people are talking about immigration and the damage it's causing to Canada.

LOL, why would I be mad?

Seems Canada doesn't have a single ethnic group majority any more.

<GSPWoah>

OOoooh, it's the end of the world.

Of all the countries out there that have problems, I'd say Canada is very much at the bottom of the list. Amazing how people fall for this immigration is existentially going to ruin the country, and absurd comments like the country doesn't exist anymore, and everyone will be under Sharia law because of the multiplying Muslims! Pure basement dweller bullshit. How anyone can go so over-the-top is ridiculous.

Here's an actual somewhat worrying statistic of much greater magnitude, life expectancy for men in the U.S. has gone down in successive years for the first time in the 60s. Seems like that is a TRUE worrying statistic that should be people's focus, but no, it's that the Canadian supreme court ruled that someone had his rights violated that is THE real crisis and damning statistic of society in ruin.

He's the worst thing for Canada.

His carbon tax will increase food and gas prices. He's screwing over Alberta by stalling pipeline construction. He's going to hurt the economy even more if he ends up banning handguns and semi auto rifles.

He's also telling immigrants that Canada has no identity. They being led to believe Canada is multicultural and don't have to integrate.

The Conservatives and other right leaning parties are against all of this.

What the heck does Trump have to do with any of this?
Just that a lot of Trump's biggest fans on this message board are Canadians and a lot of Americans don't like Trump.

I hope you realize how ridiculous and out of place your comment is.

Are there more Canadian Trump fans than American ones on this forum. Do you have a list to back up your claims?

What point are you even trying to make?
My only point is that people on this board like to weigh in on the politics of other countries without having any knowledge of those politics.

Which other countries have a part time drama teacher at the helm? He has no clue about how this shit works while making Canada an international laughing stock. Didnt vote for him last time and wont vote for him this time.

Yeah you're mad and your post is full of shit. Canada is still majority Canadian. Immigration will ruin this country becuase diversity is form of entropy. Entropy is a gradual decline into disorder.

Muslims in mosques are being told to not sing the national anthem and to not be loyal to Canada. The Islamic party of Canada has shown us how Muslims view Canada. Muslims in Canada have fought for ISIS. It's absolutely absurd to let Islam spread in Canada.

There are too many examples of entropy in Canada. I can post a long list.

What the fuck? Yeah I'm going to be more concerned about my own country , especially in a thread about Canada.

{<jordan}{<jordan}

Wow, your post reeks of banned ex-poster and current incel. Canada is still majority Canadian. Whoooah, genius level. Wake me up when Canada slides into this great disorder you imagine. Those of us over the age of 25, beyond grade school education, and who aren't snowflakes don't fall for this sky is falling act.

{<jordan}{<jordan}

Wow, your post reeks of banned ex-poster and current incel. Canada is still majority Canadian. Whoooah, genius level. Wake me up when Canada slides into this great disorder you imagine. Those of us over the age of 25, beyond grade school education, and who aren't snowflakes don't fall for this sky is falling act.
I really hope you aren’t Canadian and just some idiot from someplace else,otherwise I’m positive you’re from Toronto. You know how to tell a complete fucking troll. The go to insult is the moms basement. I fucking promise nobody here other than a very little minority lives at home. You like Trudeau that’s your prerogative,stop the bs that everyone who doesn’t is somehow some no job simpleton living at home. You know who never had a real job,your hero Trudeau.

Back